Blade 130 S RTF with SAFE BLH9300
This is the Blade 130 S electric power ready to fly radio control helicopter.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Blade 130 S RTF with SAFE BLH9300
This is the Blade 130 RTF helicopter with SAFE technology. The Blade® 130 S is a powerful, sub-micro sized collective pitch helicopter with SAFE® Technology. Self-stabilization, panic switch, and three progressive flight modes give intermediate to advanced pilots the confidence to master 3D flight indoors and out. Based on the original 130 X, the 130 S builds on that popularity while adding significant improvements such as SAFE® Technology, a powerful, low maintenance direct drive tail motor, and improved linear servos. A strong frame gives you the durability you need, while brushless motors provide the power and performance you want.
Accessories for Blade 130 S RTF with SAFE BLH9300
Specifications for Blade 130 S RTF with SAFE BLH9300
|Ready to Fly|
|Skill Level 1|
International Shipping Restriction
|International Shipping Restriction|
- SAFE® Technology: 3 flight modes, self-leveling and panic switch help you fly confidently
- Durable: Molded, lightweight plastics allow the 130 S to be very durable in the event of a crash
- Collective Pitch and SAFE Technology allows an intermediate pilot to grow with the model when they're ready for aerobatics and 3D flying
- Direct drive tail motor—powerful brushless motor improves durability, flight performance, and simplifies repairs
- The included 7.4V Li-Po battery provides good flight time, and manageable power for intermediate pilots
Type: Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
Main Rotor Diameter: 310mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 64mm
Gross Weight: 6.0 oz (170g)
Length: 12 in (304mm)
Rotor Blade Length: 135mm
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Reviews for Blade 130 S RTF with SAFE BLH9300
No customer reviews for the moment.