Dumas Dehavilland DH89 Kit 42" DUM1815
This is the electric power Dumas Dehavilland DH89 42" unassembled R/C airplane kit, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Dumas Dehavilland DH89 Kit 42" DUM1815
This is the Dumas Dehavilland DH89 Kit 42".
Includes: All balsa, lightweight colored (gray) tissue covering two 2" (50.8mm) lightweight foam main wheels, CA hinges, rigging wire, control cables, instruction manual, three full-size plan sheets, acetate sheets for windows, and all hardware to complete this kit
- Two GWS IPS motors (3.5: 1 gear ratio)
- 3 channel radio system (minimum)
- 4 micro servos
- 25A ESC w/BEC
- 2 cell 1250mAh LiPo battery
- GWS 7x6 props
- Building and field equipment
Note: Motors are hardwired and soldered to speed control
Specifications for Dumas Dehavilland DH89 Kit 42" DUM1815
|Skill Level 4|
Wingspan: 42" (1066mm)
Center of Gravity (CG): 1 5/8" (41.2mm) aft of the upper wing leading edge at the root
Ailerons, Up and Down: 1/2" (12.7mm)
Elevator, Up and Down: 5/8" (15.9mm)
Rudder, Left and Right: 1" (25.4mm)
- Constructed of hand selected laser cut balsa.
- Vacuum molded nose cone, windshield, engine cowls, nacelles and wheel pants
- Rudder Control: Pull-pull cables
- Aileron Control: Flexible control cables
- Elevator Control: Wire pushrod
- Servo Placement: Mounted in rails on fuselage
- Scale Rigging: Functional flying wires and tail braces
Reviews for Dumas Dehavilland DH89 Kit 42" DUM1815
No customer reviews for the moment.