DuraTrax Camber Gauge DTXR1146
DuraTrax Camber Gauge
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about DuraTrax Camber Gauge DTXR1146
This is the DuraTrax pit tech camber gauge.
- Easily and accurately measures camber settings in 1° increments from 10° positive to 10° negative
- Ideal for on-road and off-road cars and trucks
- Thumb wheel locks gauge settings securely for precise adjustments
- Includes tips for setting the camber to achieve maximum cornering performance on any type of track design or surface
- Constructed of black plastic
Includes: One DuraTrax Pit Tech Camber Gauge
Requires: Adjusting gauge to desired setting, placing gauge against wheel or tire and adjusting camber linkages until wheel is aligned with the gauge at the top and bottom
Settings: Front- 1-3° negative, Rear- 0-1° negative
Note: Negative camber prevents the outside edge of the tire from rolling under during cornering. However, too much negative camber will cause loss of traction under straight-line acceleration.
Specifications for DuraTrax Camber Gauge DTXR1146
|Tires & Wheels|
Reviews for DuraTrax Camber Gauge DTXR1146
"Will buy from RC Planet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Recommended to buy: Yes