DuraTrax IntelliSpeed Sport Fwd/Rev ESC DTXM1059
DuraTrax IntelliSpeed Sport Fwd/Rev ESC
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about DuraTrax IntelliSpeed Sport Fwd/Rev ESC DTXM1059
This is the DuraTrax IntelliSpeed forward and reverse AutosportSpeed Control for stock motors from 18 turns up, and 4-7 cell batteries.
- One Intellispeed Autosport Speed Control Unit with Gold Heatsinks
- Pre-installed standard Tamiya type battery connectors
- Pre-installed bullet style motor connectors
- Pre-installed receiver connector
- Mounting and hook up instructions
Requires: Two .1uf capacitors
Note: Won't work with the 3PK in HRS mode. PCM and FM will work fine.
Specifications for DuraTrax IntelliSpeed Sport Fwd/Rev ESC DTXM1059
- Simple "Plug In" set up for a quick and easy speed control use
- Digital glitch prevention
- Fully proportional forward and reverse control, with ABS brake
- Automatic set-up from the Tx. No adjustment dials or buttons, with high-visibility Red and Green set-up LEDs
- For stock motors having no fewer than 18 turns. Great for entry level racing
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) enables greater control while cornering
- Ultra-high frequency gives smoother throttle response, cooler running motors, and greater motor life
- Built in ON/OFF switch lets the vehicle be turned ON at the flip of a switch, not as soon as the battery is plugged in
- Futaba J connector installed
Voltage input: 4 to 7 cells (4.8-8.4V) ON-resistance: FWD .007 Ohms, REV .014 Ohms
Maximum current: 128A
Weight: 2.1oz (60g)
Size: 1.48"L x 1.34"W x .57"H (37.5mm x 34mm x 14.4mm)
BEC Voltage/amps: 5V /1A
Reviews for DuraTrax IntelliSpeed Sport Fwd/Rev ESC DTXM1059
No customer reviews for the moment.