DuraTrax Micro Failsafe Unit DTXM4000
DuraTrax Micro Failsafe Unit
Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about DuraTrax Micro Failsafe Unit DTXM4000
This is the micro Duratrax failsafe unit.
- Prevents runaway nitro or gasoline powered vehicles
- Operates with both 4.8 and 6V batteries
- Protects against low receiver battery power below 3.8V and loss of radio frequency
- Universal male and female plugs are compatible with Futaba, JR, Hitec and Airtronics Z radio systems
Includes: One Duratrax Failsafe Unit with universal male and female plugs
Requires: Use of NiCD or NiMH batteries, do not use alkalines and connecting between receiver and throttle servo
Be certain radio system uses center red positive receiver/servo connections.
- Turn on your transmitter and power to your receiver.
- From your transmitter throttle, set the amount of brake you would like applied to the throttle/brake servo when Failsafe is activated from loss of signal or battery power.
- While holding this throttle position from your transmitter, push and hold the "set" button on the Failsafe for 2 seconds until the red LED is illuminated. The Failsafe position is the same for both battery and signal Failsafe.
This is only for AM and FM and Futaba 2.4 GHz (tested) systems.
Specifications for DuraTrax Micro Failsafe Unit DTXM4000
Length: 0.92" (23.5mm)
Width: 0.67" (17mm)
Thickness: 0.23" (5.8mm)
Weight: 0.18oz (5g) approximate
Length of Wires: 2.75" (70mm) approximate
Reviews for DuraTrax Micro Failsafe Unit DTXM4000
No customer reviews for the moment.