DuraTrax Powerpole Connector (10 pr) DTXC2301
DuraTrax Powerpole Connector (10 pr)
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about DuraTrax Powerpole Connector (10 pr) DTXC2301
Powerpole Connectors are designed for use where repeated connect-disconnect cycles and low resistance are required between batteries, motors, etc.
- Silver plated contacts are spring loaded
- Self-cleaning spring loaded design gives a positive, low resistance connection which results in increased performance and longer run times
- Electronic Speed Controls will also operate cooler and last longer
- In addition to performance gains, Super Connectors are less costly because they do not loosen with use and have to be replaced
- Failsafe modular housings are impossible to connect backwards
Includes: Ten Red Connectors, Ten Black Connectors, Twenty Silver Contacts and Instruction Sheet
Average Contact Resistance (mated pair): 600 microhms (5/8" #12awg)
Weight of (mated pair): 0.115oz
Current rating (2 pair): 30amp #12awg
Voltage Rating: 600V
Wire Size: #12-16awg
Specifications for DuraTrax Powerpole Connector (10 pr) DTXC2301
|Batteries & Accessories|
Reviews for DuraTrax Powerpole Connector (10 pr) DTXC2301
No customer reviews for the moment.