DuraTrax Powerpole Connector (50 pr) DTXC2302
DuraTrax Powerpole Connector (50 pr)
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about DuraTrax Powerpole Connector (50 pr) DTXC2302
Powerpole connectors are designed for use where repeated connect-disconnect cycles and low resistance are required (batteries, motors, etc).
- Silver plated contacts are spring loaded
- Self-cleaning spring loaded design gives a positive, low resistance connection which results in increased performance and longer run times
- Electronic Speed Controls will also operate cooler and last longer
- In addition to performance gains, Super Cons are less costly because they do not loosen with use and have to be replaced
- Failsafe modular housings are impossible to connect backwards
Includes: Fifty red connectors, fifty black connectors, one hundred silver contacts and one instruction sheet
Average Contact Resistance (mated pair): 600 microhms (5/8" #12awg)
Weight of (mated pair): 0.115oz
Current Rating (2 pair): 30A #12AWG
Voltage Rating: 600V
Wire Size: #12-16AWG
Specifications for DuraTrax Powerpole Connector (50 pr) DTXC2302
|Batteries & Accessories|
Reviews for DuraTrax Powerpole Connector (50 pr) DTXC2302
No customer reviews for the moment.