DuraTrax Sprint ESC DTXM1200
DuraTrax Sprint ESC
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about DuraTrax Sprint ESC DTXM1200
This is the DuraTrax Sprint forward and reverse speed control, for stock motors from 20-27 turns and 5-7 cell batteries.
- One Sprint Speed Control Unit with Gold Heatsinks
- Pre-installed Kyosho type battery connector
- Pre-installed bullet style motor connectors
- Pre-installed receiver connector
- Mounting and hook up instructions
Requires: Two .1uf capacitors, if your motor does not have them installed on it
Note: Will not work with 3PK in HRS mode. PCM and FM will work fine
Specifications for DuraTrax Sprint ESC DTXM1200
- Simple "Plug In" set up for a quick and easy speed control use
- Digital glitch prevention
- Reverse voltage protection
- Ultra-high frequency gives smoother throttle response, cooler running motors, and greater motor life
- Built in ON/OFF switch lets the vehicle be turned ON at the flip of a switch, not as soon as the battery is plugged in
- Futaba J connector installed
Voltage input: 5 to 7 cells (6-8.4V)
ON-resistance: FWD .007 Ohms and REV .014 Ohms
Maximum current: 128A
Case size: 42mmL x 38mmW x 16"H
BEC Voltage/amps: 5V /1A
Reviews for DuraTrax Sprint ESC DTXM1200
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about DuraTrax Sprint ESC DTXM1200
Will this ESC power the receiver?
Yes this will power the receiver and servo's and the BEC Voltage is 5 volts @ 1 amp.