E-Flite Beast 60e ARF Airplane EFL9000
This is the electric power E-Flite Beast 60e ARF almost ready to fly R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about E-Flite Beast 60e ARF Airplane EFL9000
This is the E-Flite Beast 60e ARF Airplane. The Beast 60e ARF embodies everything that you would expect from a design that was created to deliver stunning feats of aerobatic artistry.
The E-Flite Beast 60e is the brainchild of renowned aircraft restoration expert, Kevin Kimball, who actually collaborated with 3D champ Quique Somenzini on its design. The Beast’s dramatic ability to roll, flip, and tumble with formidable precision inspired the 100cc Hangar 9 Beast, which is widely recognized as a modern classic.
For this inaugural 60-sized iteration, E-Flite’s development team worked closely with Quique to ensure the feel of a larger aircraft and an impressive performance came through. Because it's been specifically designed with the modern electric pilot in mind, every design element takes full advantage of what potent electric power has to offer - including engineered construction that's feather-light. As a result, the E-Flite Beast 60e is a whole new breed of airplane.
Assembly is as simple as installing four screws and four pins, so it’ll just take a few minutes. The recommended E-Flite power system was designed around popular and economical 6S Li-Po batteries to provide power you can trust and unlimited performance. Flight battery replacement is fast too from the magnetic slide-lick top hatch that provides instant access to vital electronics. So inspired by the agility and presence of the Beast 60e, E-Flite engineers developed an even stronger version of the Power 60 brushless motor so that its fierce aerobatic ability could shine through.
- 6+ channel transmitter and radio system
- (4) mini servos and (2) standard servos
- 60-size brushless outrunner motor
- 3-inch parabolic (P-51 style) spinner
- 80-amp brushless ESC
- 22.2V 6S 4400-5000mAh 30C LiPo flight battery
- Charger for flight battery
- Pilot figure (optional)
Accessories for E-Flite Beast 60e ARF Airplane EFL9000
Specifications for E-Flite Beast 60e ARF Airplane EFL9000
|Almost Ready to Fly|
|Skill Level 3|
International Shipping Restriction
|International Shipping Restriction|
Wingspan: 57.0 in (145 cm)
Overall Length: 57.5 in (146 cm)
Wing Area: 1100 sq. in. (71.0 sq. dm.)
Flying Weight: 8.90-9.55 lb (4.05-4.35 kg)
Motor Size: 60-size brushless outrunner
Radio: 6+ channel radio system
Servos: (2) ultra torque standard, (4) ultra torque mini servos
Trim Scheme Colors: UltraCote Black (U874), True Red (U866), Gold (U879)
CG (center of gravity): 4-1/2 to 4-15/16 in (115-125mm) back from the center of top wing
Prop Size: 17 x 7e
Spinner Size: 3.0 inch P-51 style
Speed Control : 80-amp brushless
Recommended Battery: 22.2V 6S 4400-5000mAh LiPo
Control Throw (Ailerons): Low: 1-3/4 in (45mm) up/down, 10% expo; High: 2-15/16 in (75mm) up/down, 30% expo
Control Throw (Elevator): Low: 2-15/16 in (75mm) up/down, 10% expo; High: 5-1/8 in (130mm) up/down, 30% expo
Control Throw (Rudder): Low: 3-3/4 in (95mm) right/left, 10% expo; High: 4-1/2 in (115mm) right/left, 30% expo
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: 7-9 Hours
Is Assembly Required: Yes
- High power-to-weight ratio with 3D capability
- Two-piece, plug-in wings with carbon joiner tube
- Large magnetic nose hatch provides ample access to battery and electronics
- Steerable tailwheel and quality hardware package
- Genuine Hangar 9 UltraCote covering
- Lightweight laser-cut balsa and plywood construction
- Fast four-screw and four-pin field assembly
- Ready-to-mount the recommended high-output E-flite Power 60, 470Kv motor
- Independent and simple direct-link servo installation
- Large control surfaces with double-beveled hinge lines
- Pre-painted fiberglass cowling and wheel pants
- Durable aluminum landing gear with painted finish
Reviews for E-Flite Beast 60e ARF Airplane EFL9000
No customer reviews for the moment.