E-Flite Blade mCX2 RTF Helicopter EFLH2400
This is the Blade mCX2 electric power ready to fly radio control helicopter.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about E-Flite Blade mCX2 RTF Helicopter EFLH2400
This is the E-Flite Blade mCX2 RTF Helicopter. Like the original Blade mCX heli, the Blade mCX2 is small enough to fly just about anywhere and is easy enough for anyone to fly.
Blade’s mCX2 heli has the same counter-rotating, coaxial rotor head design as the current mCX, but it adds an extra shot of excitement with flashing LED lights that are built right into the body and user-selectable swash sensitivity.
This helicopter also boasts heading lock-like performance for maximum control. You can change the control settings to enable this heli to perform at higher speeds than the beginner settings. The mCX2 also boasts a higher capacity 120mAh battery pack and more powerful motors. The Blade mCX2 is the ultimate beginner-friendly machine with incredible control, unsurpassed stability, and extreme durability.
Accessories for E-Flite Blade mCX2 RTF Helicopter EFLH2400
Specifications for E-Flite Blade mCX2 RTF Helicopter EFLH2400
|Ready to Fly|
|Skill Level 1|
International Shipping Restriction
|International Shipping Restriction|
Main Rotor Diameter: 7.5 in (190mm)
Gross Weight: 1.0 oz (28 g)
Length: 7.9 in (200mm); Height: 4.7 in (120mm)
Motor Size: Micro coreless (2 installed)
Control System: 5-in-1 receiver/servos/mixer/ESCs/gyro (installed)
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor
Is Assembly Required: No
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- Precision swashplate with user-selectable control settings
- Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2-compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully-proportional servos
- Sleek new body and flashing LED lights
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design
- 120mAh 14C single-cell 3.7V lithium polymer battery pack
- Powerful dual micro coreless motors
- Full line of replacement parts available
- MLP4DSM 4-channel transmitter equipped with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology and digital trims
Reviews for E-Flite Blade mCX2 RTF Helicopter EFLH2400
No customer reviews for the moment.