Estes Big Bertha Standard Engine Rocket Kit EST1948
This is the Big Bertha Standard Engine Rocket Kit EST1948 by Estes
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Estes Big Bertha Standard Engine Rocket Kit EST1948The Estes Big Bertha flies up to 550 feet (169m) depending on chosen engine.
- Estes' largest beginner level rocket.
- Slow, realistic take-offs.
- Self-adhesive black and white decals.
- Die-cut card fins. Plain brown cardboard body tube.
- One-piece white plastic nose cone.
- Parachute recovery with shroud lines and shock cord.
- Centering rings, engine hook and engine mount tube.
- Skill level 1: quick and easy-to-build.
- Estes' full 1 year warranty.
- Detailed illustrated assembly and launch instructions.
Recommended Engines: B4-2, B4-4, B6-2 (First Flight), B6-4, C6-5
Wood Glue (White or Yellow)
Spray Enamel Paint (Black)
Specifications for Estes Big Bertha Standard Engine Rocket Kit EST1948
Diameter: 1.637" (41.6mm)
Weight: 3oz (95g)
Reviews for Estes Big Bertha Standard Engine Rocket Kit EST1948
No customer reviews for the moment.