Flyzone Calypso EP Powered Glider RTF FLZA3000
This is the electric power Flyzone Calypso EP Glider ready to fly R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Flyzone Calypso EP Powered Glider RTF FLZA3000
This is the Flyzone Calypso EP Powered Glider RTF.
Exceptionally smooth and forgiving, the Flyzone Calypso excels as the first electric sailplane.Ailerons come included for enjoying a wider envelope of soaring performance, and by adding optional flaps experienced glider pilots can move up to more advanced thermal chasing.
Three versions of the Flyzone Calypso are available - RTF, Tx-R and Rx-R - and each version comes with a factory-installed brushless power system. There's also an ARF version available for those who want to equip their Flyzone Calypso with their choice of radio and motor. All require only a screwdriver for final assembly (with absolutely no gluing) and can be flight-ready in 30 minutes!
Flyzone Calypso Glider with Radio System, ESC, Motor, four AA Batteries, Flight Battery, Battery Charger, Instruction Manual, and 9x5 Folding Propeller
Accessories for Flyzone Calypso EP Powered Glider RTF FLZA3000
Specifications for Flyzone Calypso EP Powered Glider RTF FLZA3000
|Ready to Fly|
|Skill Level 1|
Wingspan: 73" (1855mm)
Wing Area: 526 sq in (33.9 sq dm)
Length: 47" (1195mm)
RTF Weight: 29oz (820g)
Center of Gravity (CG): 1/4" (6.5mm) ahead of spar
Elevator, Up/Down: 3/4" (19mm) 18?
Rudder, Right/Left: 1" (25mm) 19?
Ailerons, Up/Down: 5/8" (16mm) 19?
Flap: 7/8" (22mm) 22?
Elevator, Up/Down: 1/2" (13mm) 12?
Rudder, Right/Left: 3/4" (19mm) 14?
Ailerons, Up/Down: 3/8" (10mm) 11?
- Construction: Aero-cell foam, white in color with green and black trim
- Wing: Two-piece
- Aileron Control: Dual servo with flap option (using flap option requires separate linkage set
- Motor: Brushless outrunner
- Electronic Speed Control: 18A
- Radio: 2.4GHz Tactic TTX404 4-channel
- Battery: 11.1V 15C 1300mAh LiPo
- Battery Charger: 12V DC powered balancing charger with two LEDs to indicate charge status
- Battery Compartment: Located under canopy
- Landing Gear: Landing wheel with nose and tail skid plates
- Propeller: 9x5 folding design, black in color
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): Flyzone guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Reviews for Flyzone Calypso EP Powered Glider RTF FLZA3000
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Flyzone Calypso EP Powered Glider RTF FLZA3000
For using ailerons, need to order some extra parts?
Correct, the flaps are optional and will require a 5 channel transmitter along with the following items 2x FLZA1603, 1x FLZA6008, x FUTM4130 and 2x HCAM2000.