Flyzone Corsair F4U-1A Select Scale Tx-R FLZA4032
This is the electric power Flyzone Corsair F4U-1A Select Scale transmitter ready R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Flyzone Corsair F4U-1A Select Scale Tx-R FLZA4032
This is the Flyzone Corsair F4U-1A Select Scale Airplane Tx-R (Transmitter-Ready version). WWII's "Whistling Death" comes to life with Flyzone’s F4U Corsair Select Scale model.
Flyzone makes it easy to fly this famous WWII bent-wing fighter, and includes new exciting features like navigation lights and retracts, which similar models only offer as optional parts.
Available in both Transmitter-Ready and Ready-to-Fly models, the Flyzone F4U Corsair will appeal to a wide variety of pilots because it has phenomenal detail and is an ideal size for both the park and flying club.
One Flyzone Corsair F4U-1A Select Scale Airplane Tx-R (Transmitter-Ready version).
AnyLink Adapter (TACJ2000) and compatible 5-channel transmitter, or a 6-channel Tactic 2.4GHz transmitter with SLT
11.1V 2100mAh 20C LiPo battery (FLZA6173) and compatible charger (GPMM3155)
Specifications for Flyzone Corsair F4U-1A Select Scale Tx-R FLZA4032
|Skill Level 3|
Length: 38.5 in (980 mm)
Wing Area: 426 sq in (27.5 sq dm)
Wing Loading: 16 oz/sq ft (49 g/sq dm)
- Five pre-installed micro servos
- Operating LED navigation lights
- Molded-in panel lines, pilot figure, replica radial engine and spinner hub and an SLT receiver compatible with AnyLink1Rotating retractable landing gear with functional doors
- Molded, factory-painted AeroCell foam sections assemble quickly, with no gluing required
- Both the RTF and Tx-R versions include a brushless power system, five micro servos
Reviews for Flyzone Corsair F4U-1A Select Scale Tx-R FLZA4032
No customer reviews for the moment.