Futaba S9250 Servo Digital Heli FUTS9250
This is the S9250 Servo Digital Heli FUTS9250 by Futaba
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Futaba S9250 Servo Digital Heli FUTS9250This is the Futaba S9250 Digital Servo with Two Ball Bearings for Helicopter and Aircraft use and comes with a pre-installed "J" Connector. This servo can produce high-current draw from your batteries. If using NiMH or LiPo batteries, make sure they are capable of delivering sufficient amps.
- From Transmitter Input To Servo Reaction.
- Dual Ball Bearing Output Shaft
- High Speed
- Dust and Water Resistant (Not Waterproof)
- Digitally Enhanced Microprocessors Cut About 1/2 the Response Time
- Coreless Motor
- Metal Gears
- Case is Made of Black Plastic
- Great for Helicopters or Airplanes Where Higher Torque and Speed are Needed
- One year warranty (through the manufacturer)
One Digital Helicopter/Aircraft Servo w/Small Round Horn, Four Rectangular Grommets, Four Brass Bushings, Four Mounting Screws, One Large Round Horn, and One Six Arm Horn
Specifications for Futaba S9250 Servo Digital Heli FUTS9250
Torque: 76 oz-in (5.5 kg-cm) @ 4.8V
Weight: 1.9oz (54g)
Power Supply: 4.8V (Futaba does not recommend using 6V)
Length: 1.6 x 0.8 x 1.5" (41 x 20 x 38mm)
Reviews for Futaba S9250 Servo Digital Heli FUTS9250
No customer reviews for the moment.