Futaba 4YF 2.4GHz FHSS Sport Tx / R2004GF Rx No Servos FUTK4200
Futaba 4YF 2.4GHz FHSS Sport Tx / R2004GF Rx No Servos
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Futaba 4YF 2.4GHz FHSS Sport Tx / R2004GF Rx No Servos FUTK4200
This is the 2.4GHz FHSS Futaba 4YF 4-channel radio system with the R2004GF receiver. Transmitter and receiver only, servos not included.
- 2.4GHz FHSS Futaba 4YF 4-Channel Transmitter
- R2004GF Receiver
- On/Off Switch Harness
- Neck Strap
- Instruction Manual
Requires: Four AA Batteries for transmitter, servos depending on application and receiver battery pack depending on application
Note: 2.4GHz FHSS is not compatible with FASST systems, and the R2004GF receiver is compatible only with electronics created specifically for 2.4GHz FHSS systems. Can be used in a trainer configuration as the student only. This does require a special Mini Charge Plug if you are going to use NiCd batteries. You can purchase this from your local Great Planes authorized hobby store.
Specifications for Futaba 4YF 2.4GHz FHSS Sport Tx / R2004GF Rx No Servos FUTK4200
- FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) eliminates frequency pins and signal interference-pushbutton transmitter/receiver linking with no binding plugs
- R2004GF receiver has coaxial antenna that can be positioned inside model for optimum reception
- Power Down Mode - reduces RF power for 90 seconds, simplifying ground checks for interference
- All-channel servo reversing for more installation options
- Power and servo reversing switches are located down and out of the way for convenience and to avoid accidental changes
- Battery meter features one Green and one Red LED for easy-to-read GO/NO GO status, does not have battery failsafe function
- Elevon mixing
- Gimbals have knurled tops for a better "feel" on the sticks and to prevent finger slippage
Transmitting Frequency: 2.4GHz band
Power Requirement: Four AA cells
Current Drain: 90mA
Trainer Port: Micro
Power Requirement: 4.8-6V shared with servo
Current Drain: 30mA at no signal
Size: 1.54x1.02x0.39" (39x26x10mm)
Weight: 0.49oz (14g)
Reviews for Futaba 4YF 2.4GHz FHSS Sport Tx / R2004GF Rx No Servos FUTK4200
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Futaba 4YF 2.4GHz FHSS Sport Tx / R2004GF Rx No Servos FUTK4200
Will this work with the tamiya 1/16 tanks? Does this have analog trim like the Tamiya attack system?
Unfortunately this transmitter system will not work with the Tamiya tank kits or the Tamiya semi kits. We would recommend the Tamiya transmitter part # TAM7255252.
Is it compatible with older Futaba FP-S148 indirect drive servos?
This 4YF will work with most standard plugged servos and will work fine with the FP-S148.
Will this work for the semi trucks?
This will not work on the Tamiya Semi's since they do not consider this to be analog. We would only suggest the (TAM7255252) for use with the Tamiya Rig's.
Does this transmitter come with a receiver?
Yes this does include one of the R2004GF receivers.
Is the Futaba 4YF in both Mode 1 and Mode 2? If it is, how would I specify Mode 2 when ordering?
This radio comes in mode 2 for U.S purchase only.