Great Planes .40 Size Float Set Preassembled GPMQ1882
Great Planes .40 Size Float Set Preassembled
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Great Planes .40 Size Float Set Preassembled GPMQ1882
This is the Great Planes almost ready to fly .40 size float set.
- Left and right floats
- Float gear wire
- Servo mount
- Ventral fin
- Two pushrods
- Water rudder
- Hardware package
- Instruction manual
- Adhesives and building supplies
- Standard servo
- 12" (300mm) servo extension
- Y-harness (if using in-float servo option)
Note: The box says they are 34.5" long but they are really 38.5"
Specifications for Great Planes .40 Size Float Set Preassembled GPMQ1882
- Lightweight fiberglass construction, already finished can be used right out of box or painted if desired
- Fits .40-.60 size R/C aircraft weighing between 5-9.5lb (2270-4310g)
- Fast, easy final assembly right at lake or pond with included installation hardware
- High performance design raises aircraft off the water smoothly and safely, ventral fin preserves low speed flight stability and straight tracking
- Water rudder can be steered with a servo (not included) or directly from the airplane rudder using the included nylon pushrods
Float Length: 38.5" (978mm)
Model Weight Class: 5.0-9.5lbs (2270-4310g)
Model Size Class: .40-.60
Approximate Weight of Assembled Floats: 3.14lbs (1424g)
Reviews for Great Planes .40 Size Float Set Preassembled GPMQ1882
No customer reviews for the moment.