Great Planes Ammo Brushless Inrunner Motor 36-50-2300Kv GPMG5290
This is the Great Planes Ammo 36-50-2300Kv Brushless Inrunner Motor.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Great Planes Ammo Brushless Inrunner Motor 36-50-2300Kv GPMG5290This is the Great Planes Ammo 36-50-2300Kv Brushless Inrunner Motor.
- Double sealed bearings
- Ideal for direct or gear drive use
- Two year warranty (through the manufacturer)
- Up to 89% efficient and virtually maintenance-free; no brushes to wear out
- Powered by "rare earth" Neodymium magnets for high torque and unmatched heat resistance
- Pre-installed gold plated connectors for plug and play operation when used with compatible ElectriFly Silver Series Brushless speed controls
- Brushless, slotless Ammo In-Runner Motors offer an incredible power-to-weight advantage and almost twice the efficiency of Brushed motors
Great Planes ElectriFly Ammo 36-50-2300kV Brushless Electric Motor with connectors and four M3x5 machine screws
Propeller, suggested sizes include 10x7E-13x8E
Installing in modelnd connecting to speed control
Specifications for Great Planes Ammo Brushless Inrunner Motor 36-50-2300Kv GPMG5290
|Motors & Accessories|
Motor Length: 1.97" (50mm)
Shaft Diameter: .197" (5mm)
Shaft Length: .591" (15mm)
kV Rating: 2300 rpm/V
Weight: 8.6oz (243g)
Input Voltage: 14.8-18.5V
Max. Constant Current: 60A
Max. Surge Current: 100A
Max. Constant Watts: 1110W
No Load Current: 2A
Reviews for Great Planes Ammo Brushless Inrunner Motor 36-50-2300Kv GPMG5290
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Great Planes Ammo Brushless Inrunner Motor 36-50-2300Kv GPMG5290
Is this a appropriate motor to run a 12x8 folding prop on a sailplane? Does it need a speed reducing gearbox to do this? If this is not the right motor to do that what would you recommend?
The suggested prop sizes for this motor is 10x7E-13x8E so the 12x8 should be just fine in your sailplane and you would not need a gearbox.