Great Planes ElectriFly F-16 Falcon EDF ARF GPMA1801
This is the electric power Great Planes ElectriFly F-16 Falcon almost ready to fly R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Great Planes ElectriFly F-16 Falcon EDF ARF GPMA1801
This is the Great Planes ElectriFly F-16 Falcon EDF ARF Jet. This Jet is for advanced pilots only. This Jet is capable of reaching speeds over 90mph and should only be flown at an approved AMA flying site. Because it can quickly disappear from sight, the pilot should remain focused on the plane at all times.
Praised by pilots for its versatility, the F-16 Fighting Falcon has been the preferred fighter for over 25 countries since the late 1970s. Great Planes and ElectriFly recreates the F-16's innovative design in a ducted fan ARF that combines scale looks with impressive top-end speeds!
Includes: One Great Planes ElectriFly F-16 Falcon EDF ARF Jet with Motor, Ducted Fan, Display/Assembly Stand, Launching System, Instruction Manual
- Radio: Four channel
- Servos: Four micro (2-aileron, 1-rudder, 1-elevator)
- 6" (152mm) Extensions: Two for aileron servos
- Dual Servo Extension: Required if aileron servos will not be mixed
- ESC: 35A, brushless compatible
- Battery: 14.8V LiPo
- Charger: LiPo compatible
- Building and field equipment
Accessories for Great Planes ElectriFly F-16 Falcon EDF ARF GPMA1801
Specifications for Great Planes ElectriFly F-16 Falcon EDF ARF GPMA1801
|Almost Ready to Fly|
|Skill Level 3|
Wingspan: 22.5" (570mm)
Length: 34.5" (875mm)
Wing Area: 166 sq in (10.7sq dm)
Weight: 32 - 34oz (910 - 960g)
Wing Loading: 27.8 - 29.5oz/sq ft (85 - 90g/sq dm)
Center of Gravity (CG): 3-1/4" (83mm) back from the leading edge of the wing where it meets the fuselage
Elevator: 3/16" (9mm) 9 degrees
Rudder: 1/4" (6mm) 14 degrees
Ailerons: 1/8" (3mm) 7 degrees
Elevator: 5/16" (8mm) 14 degrees
Rudder: 11/32" (9mm) 20 degrees
Ailerons: 3/16" (5mm) 10 degrees
- Fiberglass fuselage with balsa and ply wing and tail assembly
- Balsa and ply wing, covered in Top Flite MonoKote
- Hyperflow 56mm Ducted Fan Unit
- Dual servo aileron control
- ElectriFly Ammo 24-45-3790kV brushless inrunner motor
- Clear canopy with lightweight profile pilot, attaches with magnets
- Bungee type launching system for easy unassisted launches
- Plywood stand
Reviews for Great Planes ElectriFly F-16 Falcon EDF ARF GPMA1801
No customer reviews for the moment.