Great Planes ElectriFly PowerMatch Power Meter Balancer GPMM3220
Great Planes ElectriFly PowerMatch Power Meter Balancer
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Great Planes ElectriFly PowerMatch Power Meter Balancer GPMM3220
This is the ElectriFly by Great Planes PowerMatch power meter and balancer.
- Compatible with NiCd, NiMH, LiPo LiFe and LiIon battery types
- Displays load current, power, battery voltage and used capacity that can be stored and used to select the best combination of motor, ESC, battery and propeller
- Measures lithium cell and pack voltages, determines whether cells are balanced, measures lowest and highest cell voltages, gap voltages, remaining battery capacity and more
- Connects between battery and model's power system
- 2x16 LCD screen
- PowerMatch Power Meter and Balancer with Male Star Plug on the input lead and Female Star Plug on the output lead
- Balancing Wire Harness
- 2S - 7S Balance Board
- Instruction Manual
Voltage Measurement Range: 4-8 NiCd or NiMH cells; 2-7 LiPo, LiFe or Li-Ion cells
Maximum Range: 4.0 - 30.0V
Lithium Balancing Accuracy: 10mV per cell
Lithium Balancing Connection: ElectriFly compatible FlightPower adapters included
Lithium Max. Node Current: 180mA max.
Maximum Rated Current: 80A instantaneous
Maximum Capacity Displayed: 65,000mAh (65.0 Ah)
Auto Off: After 30 seconds of inactivity
Protection Systems: Reverse polarity; low LiPo voltage alert with auto shut-down
Case Size: 3.9 x 2.6 x 1.0" (100 x 65 x 25mm)
Weight: 4.5oz (127.8g)
Specifications for Great Planes ElectriFly PowerMatch Power Meter Balancer GPMM3220
|Batteries & Accessories|
Reviews for Great Planes ElectriFly PowerMatch Power Meter Balancer GPMM3220
No customer reviews for the moment.