Great Planes Precision Z-Bend Pliers GPMR8025
Great Planes Precision Z-Bend Pliers
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Great Planes Precision Z-Bend Pliers GPMR8025
This is the precision Z-bend pliers with navigator alignment pin from Great Planes.
- Heavy-duty, all metal construction (Black in color)
- Rubber comfort grip reduces hand fatigue (Red in color)
- Alignment pin puts the Z-bend exactly where you want it - every time
- Makes Z-bends in line with the pushrod even in limited space installations
- Makes 90° Z-bends in wire up to 1/16" in diameter
- One year quality guarantee
Includes: One set of Precision Z-Bend Pliers with Navigator Alignment Pin
Requires: Pliers are complete
Note: The alignment pin is on the top of the pliers, and is lined up with the section on the plier’s jaws that make the bend. Simply put the pin in the servo horn hole that the pushrod will connect to. Next, lightly hold the music wire where the bend will be placed. Then remove the pliers from the servo horn, and squeeze the handles together to make the bend. You can remove any excess wire with a pair of diagonal wire cutters.
Specifications for Great Planes Precision Z-Bend Pliers GPMR8025
Reviews for Great Planes Precision Z-Bend Pliers GPMR8025
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Great Planes Precision Z-Bend Pliers GPMR8025
What range of wire sizes can be correctly bent with this device?
It makes 90° Z-bends in wire up to 1/16" in diameter.