Great Planes U-Can-Do 3D SF EP GP .55-.80 ARF GPMA1272
This is the nitro power Great Planes U-Can-Do 3D SF almost ready to fly R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Great Planes U-Can-Do 3D SF EP GP .55-.80 ARF GPMA1272This is the Great Planes U-Can-Do SF .55-.82 ARF Glow or Electric Powered Sport Aerobatic Airplane.
Great Plane's U-Can-Do SF ARF is both a tame sport model and 3D aerobat. Its innovative Side Force Generators (SFGs) provide you with maximum control authority and help you get more out of every 3D maneuver. Its striking trim scheme and 59" wingspan give the aerobat impressive sky-presence, and it can be equipped for either glow or electric power.
One Great Planes U-Can-Do SF .55-.82 ARF Glow or Electric Powered Sport Aerobatic Airplane, left and right SFGs, Fuel Tank, Engine Mount, and Motor Mount.
Radio: 4-channel, standard size receiver
Servos: Five with a minimum of 72 oz/in torque
12" (305mm) Servo Extensions: Two for aileron servos
24" (610mm) Servo Extensions: Three for tail servos
Y-Harness: To connect aileron servos to the receiver
Receiver Battery: 4.8V NiMH if using brushless motor OR
4.8V NiMH or 6.6V LiFe if using glow engine
Electric Power Requirements:
Motor: RimFire 80 (50-55-500) Outrunner Brushless
6" (152mm) Extension: For ESC
Glow Power Requirements:
Engine: .55 - .65 cu in (9 -10.5cc) 2-stroke glow, OR
.82 cu in (13.5cc) 4-stroke engine
Standard torque servo for throttle
Building and field equipment
Specifications for Great Planes U-Can-Do 3D SF EP GP .55-.80 ARF GPMA1272
|Almost Ready to Fly|
|Skill Level 4|
Length: 58" (1475mm)
Weight: 6.5 - 7.25 lb (2950 - 3290g)
Wing Area: 912 sq in (58.8 sq dm)
Wing Loading: 16 - 18 oz/sq ft (49 - 55 g/sq dm)
Center of Gravity (CG): 5-1/2" (140mm) back from the leading edge of the wing at the fuselage side
Elevator: 3/4" (19mm) 11 degrees
Rudder: 1-1/8" (29mm) 10 degrees
Ailerons: 5/8" (16mm) 8 degrees
Elevator: 1" (25mm) 15 degrees
Rudder: 2-1/2" (64mm) 23 degrees
Ailerons: 15/16" (24mm) 12 degrees
Elevator: 2-5/16" (59mm) 36 degrees
Rudder: 4" (102mm) 39 degrees
Ailerons: 1-1/2" (38mm) 20 degrees
- Made of balsa and plywood
- One-piece wing, lightweight dual tapered with removable SFGs (Side Force Generators), that are wing tip extensions which increase airflow over the ailerons stabilizing the aircraft in all flight situations
- Molded fiberglass cowl
- One-piece prebent aluminum landing gear
- Molded fiberglass wheel pants
- Fuel Tank included
- One-piece composite engine mount
- Plywood motor mount
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): Great Planes Model Manufacturing Company guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any parts damaged by use or modification.
Reviews for Great Planes U-Can-Do 3D SF EP GP .55-.80 ARF GPMA1272
No customer reviews for the moment.