HPI Blitz Flux RTR 1/10 2WD EP Short Course Truck HPI109326
This is the HPI Racing Blitz Electric Power Ready to Run 1/10 Radio Control Short Course Truck
Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about HPI Blitz Flux RTR 1/10 2WD EP Short Course Truck HPI109326
This is the HPI Blitz Flux 1/10 scale 2WD Electric Short Course Truck RTR (battery not included). The HPI Blitz is now available with a super-fast Flux brushless system for extreme speed and power! The HPI Blitz is now available with a super-fast Flux brushless system for extreme speed and power!
The Blitz took the Short Course scene by storm by combining the best in durability, performance, looks, style and innovation all into one ready-to-run package, and now it has more power than ever! With 4000KV on tap from the Flux MMH-4000KV motor, controlled by the powerful, 3S-capable Flux EMH-3S speed controller, the Blitz Flux is ready for anything!
The Blitz Flux RTR is also equipped with a high quality 2.4GHz radio system for crystal free driving, along with waterproof capability for wet weather excitement. Topping everything off is a fresh new Skorpion body and graphics that has as much function as it does form.
- RTR HPI Blitz Flux Short Course Truck with 2.4GHz Radio
- Brushless Motor
- Skorpion Body
- 4 AA Batteries
- 3S LiPo stick battery pack with Star connector
- Battery charger that’s compatible with selected battery
- Track equipment
Accessories for HPI Blitz Flux RTR 1/10 2WD EP Short Course Truck HPI109326
Specifications for HPI Blitz Flux RTR 1/10 2WD EP Short Course Truck HPI109326
|Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 1|
Length: 21.6" (548mm)
Width: 11.6" (296mm)
Height: 7.2 - 7.9" (184 - 200mm) adjustable
Wheelbase: 12.9" (329mm) adjustable
Length: 21.3" (540mm)
Width: 10.8" (275mm)
Height: 6" (155mm)
- Factory-assembled and painted 2WD short course racing truck
- Molded composite chassis with pivoting skid plates
- HPI Flux Shot 4300KV motor with heatsink casing
- HPI Flux Reload V2 with 3S capability, cooling fan and waterproofing
- Long composite chassis fits 7-cell NiMH or hard case LiPo battery pack
- Painted and detailed body with matte black/graphite look
- HB Megabite tires for extra grip and control
- High performance racing shocks for extra tuning capability
- 2.4GHz radio for easy, no-crystal control
- Proven racing design for winning potential
- Adjustable battery tray
- Megabite tires, pink extra soft compound, 4.25" (108mm) diameter, 1.53" (39mm) wide
- MK8 V2 wheels, matte finish 4.5mm offset, black in color, 3" (76mm) diameter, 1.6" (40.5mm) wide, 12mm hex
- Steel turnbuckles for easy tuning
- Sealed gear drivetrain for extra durability
- Waterproof receiver box
- Waterproof steering servo
- All metal gear transmission
- Tough bumpers front and rear to protect the suspension and chassis
- Long wishbone suspension design for amazing handling in rough conditions
- Warranty (through the manufacturer - HPI): 2-year limited through manufacturer, valid only in USA, Canada and South America
Reviews for HPI Blitz Flux RTR 1/10 2WD EP Short Course Truck HPI109326
"best bang for the $"
"Sure you can find a cheaper rc but this is a great car at a great price"
Recommended to buy: Yes
Questions and answers about HPI Blitz Flux RTR 1/10 2WD EP Short Course Truck HPI109326
What it the top speed of this truck
This will depend on what packs you get for it but if you run a 2s lipo it should go about 40 mph out of the box.