More information about HPI E10 1/10 Electric Ford Mustang RTR HPI109494
This is the HPI E10 1/10 Scale Electric Ford Mustang RTR. HPI is proud to introduce one of the easiest-to-drive RC touring cars you’ll ever experience; the HPI E10 RTR with a 2014 Ford Mustang body! The E10 RTR is an entry level 1/10 scale electric car that was engineered and designed for fun driving, with realistic performance and looks, all at a low price.
The HPI E10 RTR was designed so that just about anyone can grab the wheel and take it for a spin! Arriving right out of the box in Ready-To-Run (RTR) form with a preassembled chassis and a fully painted body, it's a simple matter of “charge and go” for hours of fun!
The E10 RTR includes a high-performance SC-15WP electronic speed control that has brakes, throttle, and reverse; allowing it to drive and maneuver just like real cars. Providing the horsepower is a powerful Saturn 27T electric motor for reliable power and performance with low maintenance.
HPI’s newest E10 uses standard body mounting points, so you’ll be able to fit a wide variety of HPI bodies to customize the look of your car. Most popular tires and wheels bolt right on for extra tuning and styling options.
- HPI E10 on-road 2014 Ford Mustang with Painted Body
- Wall Charger
- 2.4GHz Radio
- 27T motor
- Six AA Batteries
Requires: Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Accessories for HPI E10 1/10 Electric Ford Mustang RTR HPI109494
Specifications for HPI E10 1/10 Electric Ford Mustang RTR HPI109494
|Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 1|
Length: 14.8" (375mm)
Width, Adjustable: 7.32, 7.56, 7.80" (186, 192, 198mm)
Height: 4.25" (107.95mm)
Weight: 2.8lbs (1270g) without body
Wheelbase: 10" (255mm)
Drive Ratio: 7.48:1
Tread: Front and rear 6.25" (158.75mm) (side-to-side at wheel centers)
Front Track: 7.25" (184.15mm)
Rear Track: 7.25" (184.15mm)
Spur Gear: 65T
Tires- Front and rear: 2.48" x 1.02" (63x26mm)
Length: 18.5" (470mm)
Width: 8" (203mm) at rear wheels (widest point), 7.5" (190.5mm) behind from wheels (thinnest point)
Height: 4.25" (107.95mm)
- Chassis: Bathtub type 0.078" (2mm) thick with quick change battery holder and adjustable motor and radio equipment positions to easily convert from street/touring to drift driving with no extra parts to buy
- Drive: Four-wheel shaft
- Radio: TF-11 2.4GHz 2-channel pistol grip
- Electronic Speed Control: SC-15WP with reverse Motor HPI Saturn 27T 540 size
- Charger: AC wall type
- Battery: HPI Plazma 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH with Standard connector
- Shocks: Composite bodied
- Gearboxes: Closed
- Differentials: Front and rear bevel-type
- Transmission: Single-speed
- Tires: Treaded rubber touring 2.48" (63mm) diameter, 1.02" (26mm) wide
- Wheels: Gray in color 2.08" (53mm) diameter, 1.02" (26mm) wide
- Bumpers: Front, foam
- Body: Pre-painted 2014 Ford Mustang with body trim graphics
- Suspension: Full-time independent
- Caster: Non-adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Steering: Bell-crank type with servo saver
Reviews for HPI E10 1/10 Electric Ford Mustang RTR HPI109494
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about HPI E10 1/10 Electric Ford Mustang RTR HPI109494
How fast can it go?
None of us have clocked this one but I would say about 20 MPH.