Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This classic '79 Ford pick-up is the longer Supercab version so it fits the Savage XL truck perfectly. It will also fit Savage Flux trucks using the XL Wheelbase Conversion Set (#102404). And, it can be used on any standard Savage or Maxx-size truck, but will require alternate body post hole positions.
This body is made from crystal clear polycarbonate material for those that prefer to add a personal touch with their own paint and graphics scheme. The convenient pre-cut vinyl decal sheet includes: photorealistic headlights, grill, tail lights, official logos, window frames, door handles and more... all die-cut to make applying the decals quick and easy. Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks are included with each body. A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grill, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for Savage XL body post drill locations
- Molded from 0.040" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- Clear body (finished example shown)
- This is an officially licensed replica
|Main Category||Bodies & Accessories|
|Vehicle Type||On-Road Car|
|Part Type||Stock Parts|
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping|
"1979 Ford supercab"
"Really nice body came with plenty of decals. Spend extra time trimming body took alot of work but looks awesome was well worth the work."
Recommended to buy: Yes
I have several questions. Is this vehicle 4wd, waterproof and is it good in the sand and how fast can it go?
This HPI105132 is just a clear truck body.