Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Adding a Ferrari-built 4.7 liter V8 powerplant and limiting production to just 500 makes the exclusivity even sweeter.
With a carbon fiber body, 444 horsepower engine, an official top speed of 292 km/h (181mph) - Alfa Romeo engineers admit it will go faster - plus 'phenomenal' brakes according to a US automobile magazine and specially developed 20-inch tires, the 8C Competizione is truly a one-of-a-kind, rolling piece of artwork...that just happens to get 0-100 km/h (0-62mph) times of 4.3 seconds.
Get yourself the RC version of the 8C Competizione, designed to fit all 1/10 scale touring cars. Included with the body is a pre-cut decal sheet that includes window lines, headlights, grills, tail lights, official logos and much more, providing you with a realistically finished product.
This body is clear so you can paint it in your favorite colors. It fits 200mm touring cars and can also be used on 190mm touring cars with the use of wide offset wheels. Overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
* Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
* Front and rear light buckets
* Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
* A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
* The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
* Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
* This is an officially licensed replica.
* Clear body (finished example shown)
|Bodies & Accessories|
No customer reviews for the moment.