More information about HPI Racing Nitro Star F3.5 V2 Engine Pullstart HPI111600
This is the HPI Racing Nitro Star F3.5 V2 Engine with Pullstart. The engine will fit the HPI D8S OPT, Trophy 3.5 and Pulse 4.6.Features:
- Race-legal .21 engine size
- Composite carb construction helps prevent heat vaporization of fuel
- Huge aluminum heatsink
- Splash cover over air filter keeps the engine from getting flooded with water in wet conditions
- 2-needle carb adjustment for fine-tuning
- 2.5"horsepower on tap
- True ABC construction for long life
- Finned aluminum case
- 2-stage air filter for extra engine protection
- Tough pullstarter fitted standard
- For the HPI D8S OPT, Trophy 3.5 and Pulse 4.6
HPI’s F3.5 V2 engine features a new heatsink and crankcase design with larger heatsink fins for improved cooling. This innovative design makes the engine 22g lighter and 4mm taller. A new pullstart utilizes a one-way bearing encased in a large 14mm hex for increased durability.
The Nitro Star F3.5 V2 engine will give you crazy top speeds and eye-opening acceleration! The engine is started by a simple pullstarter system and the two-needle carburetor allows you to fine-tune the performance for any kind of weather or fuel.
One added benefit of the Nitro Star F3.5 is that it's a race-legal .21-size engine, which means you can drop down to your local club or track and enter in a race as soon as you’ve opened the box! On the inside, the HPI F3.5 has true ABC construction, with a chrome-plated brass piston and cylinder surrounded by the lightweight aluminum case.