HPI Sprint 2 Sport Car 1/10 RTR 2.4GHz 1969 Camaro Body HPI106133
This is the HPI Racing Sprint 2 Electric Power Ready to Run 1/10 Radio Control On-Road Car
Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about HPI Sprint 2 Sport Car 1/10 RTR 2.4GHz 1969 Camaro Body HPI106133
This is the HPI Sprint 2 Sport 1/10 scale Electric On-Road RTR Car with the 1969 Chevy Camaro Z/28 Body. HPI Racing RTR Sprint 2 Sport features two pre-painted body choices. First up is the classic 1969 Chevrolet Camaro in bright orange paint with white stripes, chrome bumpers and vintage wheels/tires for an authentic muscle car look. Or, go for the ultra-performance Nissan GT-R (R35) finished in gunmetal metallic paint with a set of officially licensed black Rays/Volk TE37 wheels with pre-mounted X-Pattern tires. The body comes completely trimmed, decaled and mounted for the ultimate in ease. And you can always customize your car with any of the clear or pre-painted polycarbonate body shells from the huge assortment of HPI bodies and other manufacturers as well!
The RTR Sprint 2 Sport chassis is 4WD for consistent performance on a wide variety of surfaces, easy to drive, and has all of the features you need to adjust for a perfect set-up: camber, toe-in, ride height, Ackerman, and a wide variety of available shock oils and shock springs! With a big foam front bumper, reinforced molded nylon chassis, upper deck and shock towers, you'll see that the RTR Sprint 2 Sport can easily take the abuse of parking lot driving. The full ball bearing, dual belt, 4 wheel drive transmission is very efficient and capable of handling high power modified electric motors down to 10 turns.
As with all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your car for maintenance and easy servicing. The manual also includes a handy parts list and full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware. And the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
Updates at a Glance:
- 2.4GHz radio system for glitch-free operation without the need for crystals
- Waterproof and reversible SC-15WP electronic speed control
- Waterproof SF-10W steering servo
- Waterproof receiver box
- Orange anodized aluminum chassis parts
- AA batteries for the transmitter
- 7.2V 2000mAh battery pack
- AC wall charger Li-Po capable ESC
- Pre-painted body with decals applied
- Black Rays/Volk TE37 wheels and HPI X-Pattern tires
- HPI On-Road Sprint 2 1969 Camaro with brushed motor
- 7.2V NiMH battery
- Wall charger
- 2.4GHz radio
- Electronic speed control
- Painted body
- Foam inserts
- 28 tooth pinion gear
- 87 tooth spur gear
- Steering servo
- Decal sheet
- 4 AA transmitter batteries
Requires: Building and track equipment
Accessories for HPI Sprint 2 Sport Car 1/10 RTR 2.4GHz 1969 Camaro Body HPI106133
Specifications for HPI Sprint 2 Sport Car 1/10 RTR 2.4GHz 1969 Camaro Body HPI106133
|Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 1|
Length: 17" (431mm)
Width: 7.5" (190mm)
Height: 5" (127mm)
Wheelbase: 10" (255mm)
Front Track: 7.38" (187.5mm) side to side at outer edges of wheel
Rear Track: 7.7" (197mm)
Front Tread: 6.4" (162mm)
Rear Tread: 6.6" (167mm) side-to-side at wheel centers
Ground Clearance: 0.5" (13mm)
Length: 17.5" (444mm)
Width: 8.1" (205mm) at rear wheels (widest point)
Width: 7.5" (190mm) behind from wheels (thinnest point)
Height: 4.1" (104mm)
- Turnbuckles used for each camber link and steering rod allow fine adjustment of the suspension geometry to suit your driving style and track conditions.
- Silicone oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers with specially chosen springs for drifting.
- 12mm wheel hex adapters used front and rear are compatible with all HPI 1/10th scale touring car wheels. Allows many different wheel and tire combinations to adapt to driving conditions and numerous styling options.
- Adjustable height body mounts allow a variety of body styles to fit the chassis for a custom look.
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices Pre-painted body with drift decals pre-applied.
- Officially licensed Rays/Volk TE37 Black wheels. 6mm offset rear wheels fill out the fenders and give the wheels the wide look seen on full-size cars.
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts
- TF-40 radio system with pistol grip transmitter and 2.4GHz operation for trouble free reception
- SC-15WP waterproof and reversible ESC for smooth and efficient motor control
- Nimble 4WD handling and easy to drive in all conditions
- Many existing Sprint 2 option parts bolt directly on to maximize performance
- Vertically adjustable front and rear camber links are easily adjustable to suit conditions and driving styles
- Adjustable shock positions to maximize suspension performance
- Sealed planetary gear differential for nearly zero maintenance and maximum reliability
- Strong alloy steel dog bones for simplicity and durability
- Ball bearings throughout the drive train for maximum speed and efficiency
Reviews for HPI Sprint 2 Sport Car 1/10 RTR 2.4GHz 1969 Camaro Body HPI106133
"HPI Sprint Sport RTR 1969 Camaro Z/28"
Recommended to buy: Yes
"hpi 2 sport"
"Excellent product. Fast delevery"
Recommended to buy: Yes
"Awesome car and the person I gave too was impressed with the quality."
Recommended to buy: Yes
Questions and answers about HPI Sprint 2 Sport Car 1/10 RTR 2.4GHz 1969 Camaro Body HPI106133
Radio Batteries / Battery: 6-cell 7.2V and Battery Charger follows the product or are sold separately ?
This RC actually includes everything in the box that is required to operate it, this description will get updated.
Does the body come painted?
Yes the included body will be painted.
Do you ship to Japan? I want to buy an item as gift and have it sent to Tokyo, Japan.
Yes we do ship to Japan, you can get the cost of shipping by placing items in your shopping cart on the website. View your shopping cart and enter your country then the system will provide you with the applicable shipping options and prices.
How fast is it and is it a drift car?
Stock and out of the box it goes about 25 mph.