HPI Trophy 3.5 Buggy RTR HPI107012
This is the HPI Racing Trophy 3.5 Nitro Power Ready to Run 1/8 Radio Control Buggy
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about HPI Trophy 3.5 Buggy RTR HPI107012
This is the HPI Trophy 3.5 4WD 1/8 scale Glow Powered Rallycross Buggy RTR. The Trophy 3.5 buggy is the perfect way to get into nitro 1/8 buggies! Rallycross buggies are one of the biggest racing classes around the world, and it's still growing fast! This kit has got everything you need for anything you want to do. For bashing fun and big-air stunts, it has a durable aluminum chassis, braces and shock towers, and for race track performance and tuning the Trophy is equipped with a powerful race-legal Nitro Star F3.5 (.21 cubic inch) HPI engine, HB Proto design racing tires, oil-filled shocks, turnbuckles and plenty of tuning adjustment possibilities.
In addition to being race-bred and ready for track action, the updated Trophy 3.5 looks great, too. The sleek aerodynamic racing bodyshell features a brand new paint design, and the HB Proto tires are wrapped around cool black chrome Edge 7-spoke wheels. The rear wing isn't just for looks, either - it gives the Trophy loads of downforce and control in the air. To top everything off, we've updated the anodizing of the shock caps, wheel nuts and more to HPI-spec bright orange!
All of the latest HPI kits are now fitted with a comfortable and feature-packed HPI 2.4GHz radio system for supreme control and confidence! The radio features a pistol-grip design with drop-down steering wheel, 3 channel functionality, easy carry handle, fold-down aerial, end point adjustments, servo reversing and steering dual rate. It's also extremely lightweight due to it requiring only four AA batteries.
You won't have to worry about radio crystals or what channel other RC racers are using with our 2.4GHz technology - the radio does all that work for you! The radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically and changes channels if there is any interference. Finally, if you ever lose radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop. You'll have professional-level control in one easy RTR package!
- RTR 1/8 scale Trophy 3.5 Rallycross Buggy
- .21 cu in Engine with Pull Starter
- 3-channel 2.4GHz Radio
- Eight AA batteries
- Glow Fuel- Car blend with 10-20% nitro content
- Glow starter
- Building and track equipment
Accessories for HPI Trophy 3.5 Buggy RTR HPI107012
Specifications for HPI Trophy 3.5 Buggy RTR HPI107012
|Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 4|
Length: 20.4" (518mm)
Width: 11.8" (300mm)
Height: 7.1" (180mm)
Track: 11" (280mm) opposite edges of tires, side-to-side
Length: 14.2" (360mm)
Width: 8.5" (215mm)
Height: 3.5" (89mm)
- Chassis: 6061 aluminum 0.12" (3mm) thick with front and rear metal rod braces
- Drive: Four-wheel shaft, with steel outdrives and axles
- Engine: HPI Nitro Star F3.5 .21 cu in, 2.5hp race legal, pull starter two-stage air filter with splash guard to prevent engine from getting flooded with water in wet conditions, composite 2-needle carb, ABC construction and large heatsink for efficient heat dissipation
- Radio: 3-channel 2.4GHz with end point adjustment, servo reversing, steering dual rate, failsafe and waterproof servos for steering and throttle
- Radio Tray: Low profile aluminum
- Fuel Tank: 5.4oz (160cc)
- Differentials: Bevel Gear type with four internal gears for increased durability
- Shocks: Oil-filled aluminum body
- Shock Towers: 6061 aluminum
- Brake: Dual drilled steel discs with fiber brake pads
- Suspension: Extra-long arms for greater stability and thick suspension pins for greater resistance against crash damage
- Spur Gear: 46 tooth steel
- Steering: Bellcrank type with cast aluminum knuckles and servo saver
- Steering servo: SF-10W Servo, waterproof/4.5kg-cm6.0V
- Body: Painted and trimmed, black rear wing
- Bumpers: Front plastic
- Wheels: Seven spoke black in color, 1.6" (42mm) wide, 3.1" (80mm) diameter
- Tires: Team HB Proto with large lugs for high traction, 1.6" (41.8mm) wide, 3.1" (79mm) inner diameter
- Ball Bearings: Full set
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable front and rear, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Reviews for HPI Trophy 3.5 Buggy RTR HPI107012
Recommended to buy: Yes
"excellent product, dispatching smoothly and the product is perfectRecommended for Business"
Recommended to buy: Yes
Questions and answers about HPI Trophy 3.5 Buggy RTR HPI107012
What is the max speed?
After break in and its fully tuned it should do about 35 to 40 MPH.