Heli-Max 1SQ UFO Quadcopter Tx-R SLT HMXE0835
This is the Heli-Max 1SQ Quadcopter electric power reciever - transmitter ready radio control drone, quadcopter, multi-rotor.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Heli-Max 1SQ UFO Quadcopter Tx-R SLT HMXE0835
This is the Heli-Max 1SQ Quadcopter Tx-R SLT. The Heli-Max 1SQ is fun for all pilots- from beginners to experts!
The Heli-Max 1SQ is one of the smallest and best-flying quadcopters currently available, but don't let its little size fool you. The Heli-Max 1SQ is one tough little machine and it can stand up to hard knocks and still come back for more. The 1SQ has four independently controlled rotor blades that are combined with the three-axis gyro system, making the Heli-Max 1SQ so stable that just about anyone can fly it.
Includes: Tx-R 1SQ Quadcopter with LiPo Battery, USB Charger, Extra Set of Blades and Instructions
- 4-channel heli transmitter with SLT
- Device such as a personal computer with a USB port to power charger
Accessories for Heli-Max 1SQ UFO Quadcopter Tx-R SLT HMXE0835
Specifications for Heli-Max 1SQ UFO Quadcopter Tx-R SLT HMXE0835
|Skill Level 1|
Length: 5.7 in (145 mm)
Weight w/battery: 1.1 oz (31.2 g)
Width: 5.7 in (145 mm)
Blade Length: 2.16 in (55 mm)
Height: 1.37 in (35 mm)
Rotor Diameter: 2.2" (56mm)
- Can be flown in any room, or outdoors in light winds
- Available Transmitter-Ready as well as Ready-To-Fly
- Molded plastic and composite materials make the 1SQ very durable
- Four independently controlled rotor blades make the 1SQ incredibly easy to fly
- Both versions come with a 1S 250mAh LiPo flight battery, USB-compatible charger and an extra set of blades
- TAGS – Triple Axis Gyro Stabilization – provides total control in all conditions; it'stabilizes all three axes, so external forces will not adversely affect performance
Reviews for Heli-Max 1SQ UFO Quadcopter Tx-R SLT HMXE0835
No customer reviews for the moment.