This is the Heli-Max 1SQ V-Cam RTF Quadcopter. The 1SQ V-Cam Quadcopter adds several new twists to compact quadcopter flying fun (records aerial videos!) and is ideal for beginners.
- LED illuminates each motor pod for exciting manuevers after dark
- TAGS-FX Sensor Fusion stabilization system with a 3-axis gyro and
- 3-axis acellerometer corrects drift as well as unwanted movement in yaw, pitch and roll,
- 1S 250mAh LiPo battery
- Molded plastic and composite materials for high durability
- With AUTO-FLIP, simply press a transmitter button to perform impressive flips
- Comes with a 2GB memory card and USB microSD card reader
- Built-in digital camera lets user shoot and record aerial videos with transmitter activated On and Off control, RTF version also takes still photos
- Four independently controlled rotor blades make the 1SQ easy to fly indoors or outdoors in light winds (comes with 4 extra rotor blades)
- Heli-Max TX410 4-channel 2.4GHz radio with beginner and expert modes, servo reversing, charger port, and SLT receiver, Auto-FLIP button on transmitter performs impressive flips
- USB compatible battery charger
- Ideal for new pilots
- Record video with the included micro camera
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): Heli-Max guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
The new 1SQ V-Cam has a built in digital camera that lets you shoot aerial videos and is transmitter-activated (ON and OFF). An LED light illuminates each motor pod for exciting maneuvers after dark.
The Heli-Max 1SQ V-Cam features a TAGS-FX Sensor Fusion stabilization system - with a 3-axis gyro and 3-axis accelerometer – which corrects drift and any unwanted movement in yaw, pitch, and roll. New pilots enjoy unprecedented confidence while experts will gain the precision to execute perfect maneuvers.
One Heli-Max 1SQ V-Cam Quadcopter RTF with TX410 4-Channel 2.4GHz Radio, 1S 250mAh LiPo Battery, USB Charger, four extra Blades, Screwdriver, four AA Batteries, Instructions, 2 GB Memory Card and USB microSD card reader
Device such as a personal computer with a USB port to power charger