Heli-Max 230Si Quadcopter UAV RTF with Camera HMXE0846
This is the Heli-Max 230Si electric power ready to fly radio control FPV racer, multi-rotor, racing drone.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Heli-Max 230Si Quadcopter UAV RTF with Camera HMXE0846
This is the Electric Powered, 2.4GHz Radio Controlled, Ready to Fly, 230Si Quadcopter UAV with Camera from Heli-Max. This quadcopter can be flown indoors or outdoors in light winds. Looking for something bigger than a "palm-sized" quad but at a lower cost than 350-size machines? Now you have the perfect option! Like larger models, the ready-to-fly 230Si quad offers more stability, easier visibility, and is better able to handle outdoor flying conditions. The 230Si is available with or without an onboard HD camera for taking in-flight videos and still photos.
- RTF 230Si Quadcopter with 4-ch Radio
- 1200mAh Battery
- Micro Digital Camera
- 2GB Micro Memory Card
- USB Card Reader
- Extra set of Four Rotor Blades
- AA Batteries
- Multi-color LED Lighting System
Note: This quadcopter with camera is not intended for commercial ventures. Be sure to fly in a safe environment and respect the privacy of others. When in Limited Altitude Mode or Altitude Hold Mode, 230Si is designed to maintain power even if the throttle is briefly lowered to zero. This is designed to help smooth out altitude changes if the pilot briefly moves the throttle stick too far down by mistake. When landing in these modes, always keep in mind it will take a few seconds for the quad motors to stop rotating once you lower the throttle to zero.
In Normal Mode, the throttle works in a linear fashion and will stop the motors immediately when the throttle stick reaches zero.
Accessories for Heli-Max 230Si Quadcopter UAV RTF with Camera HMXE0846
Specifications for Heli-Max 230Si Quadcopter UAV RTF with Camera HMXE0846
|Ready to Fly|
|Skill Level 1|
- Micro digital camera includes 2GB micro memory card with USB card reader
- Actual Direction Control allows pilots to eliminate control reversal by pushing a button on the transmitter which allows the heli to go in the same direction as the sticks on the transmitter.
- Return to Pilot-when this transmitter button is pushed, built-in sensors on the heli return the heli to the pilot
- Battery: 1S 3.7V 1200mAh LiPo
- Battery Charger: AC powered, balancing charger
- TAGS-FX with Sensor Fusion Technology integrates data received from a 3-axis gyro and a 3-axis accelerometer and immediately corrects unwanted movement in yaw, pitch and roll, and also prevents drift in any direction
- Heli-Max 2.4GHz SLT radio with LCD screen and fail safe
- Beginner and Expert flight modes: Beginner Mode stabilizes the heli if sticks are released, Expert Mode turns off the TAGS-FX accelerometers for greater maneuverability
Rotor Diameter: 5.7" (144mm)
Diagonal Dimensions: 9" (230mm)
RTF Weight with Camera: 4.7oz (132g)
RTF Weight without Camera: 4.4oz (127g)
Reviews for Heli-Max 230Si Quadcopter UAV RTF with Camera HMXE0846
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Heli-Max 230Si Quadcopter UAV RTF with Camera HMXE0846
does it come with the controller
Yes, it comes with a 4-ch radio.
What's the range? How far away can it be flown from the operator?
There is not really a specified range but they are typically about 1/4 mile or as far as you can see or are able to control it.
How long does this quadcopter fly on a single charge?
The run time on a fully charged battery will be 10-15 minutes.