Hitec HS-65Hb Micro Servo Karbonite Gear HRC33065S
Hitec HS-65Hb Micro Servo U
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Hitec HS-65Hb Micro Servo Karbonite Gear HRC33065S
Hitec HS-65HB Mighty Feather Micro Servo with Universal Futaba J, Hitec S, JR and Airtronics Z Connector.
Considered one of the most powerful servos in the micro class, the HS-65 is offered with a choice of “shock resistant” Metal or “zero wear” Karbonite gears. The 65 series features a top-ball bearing for long life and positive centering, 31 ounces/inches of power at 6 volts and is an excellent choice for higher performance micro helicopters, electric park flyers, and 1/18 scale cars.
- HS-65HB has long lasting and durable Karbonite gears
- One of the slimmest micro servos available
- Hitec's most powerful servo in the micro class
- The HS-65HB was created for higher performance micro helicopters, electric park flyers, & 1/18 scale cars, and features a top ball- bearing for long life and positive centering
- (1) HS-65HB Micro Servo
- (4) M1.7x7 servo mounting screws
- (1) Two-sided servo horn
- (1) One-sided servo horn
- (1) M1.7x3 servo horn screw
- (1) Four-sided servo horn
Specifications for Hitec HS-65Hb Micro Servo Karbonite Gear HRC33065S
Width: 0.45" (11.6mm)
Height: 0.94" (24mm)
Weight: 0.38oz (11.2g)
Speed: 0.14/60? @ 4.8V
Output Torque: 24.99 oz-in @ 4.8V
Reviews for Hitec HS-65Hb Micro Servo Karbonite Gear HRC33065S
"Great servos. I've yet to have a HS-65 fail on me, whether it be the HB, MG or digi's."
Recommended to buy: Yes