Hitec HS-5485HB Digital Servo HRC35485S
Hitec Programmable Standard Digital Servo with Hitec "S" Type Connector.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Hitec HS-5485HB Digital Servo HRC35485SHS-5485HB is Hitec’s lowest price digital servo and is an excellent choice for sport airplanes up to .60 size. Featuring a programmable digital circuit and our Karbonite™ gear technology that offers four times the strength as our standard nylon gears and after hundreds of thousands of cycles won’t show any signs of wear.
*See Karbonite guidelines below
- Four heavy duty Karbonite gears
- Top ball bearing
- Programmable Digital
- Designed for .20-.60 Airplanes, Steering & Throttle Servo, and
- Trucks and Boats
- Applications: Heli's and Aircraft up to 72” or up to 12lbs when using just one servo per control surface.
Note: Be aware that high vibration gas (not glow) engines combined with large control surfaces and large throws (3D models) can put undue strain on the gears. Metal geared servos are recommended for these applications even if under 12lbs.
Warning: Do not use thread lockers on Karbonite geared servo as it will cause the output shaft to fail.
This package includes:
- One servo with pre-installed round (disk) servo horn
- Four grommets
- Four brass eyelets
- Four round, flanged, Phillips head screws 1.5 x 14mm
- One adjustable servo horn
- One large X servo horn 1.7" (43mm) end to end
- One small X servo horn 1.2" (30mm) end to end
- One straight servo horn 1.3" (33mm) end to end
Specifications for Hitec HS-5485HB Digital Servo HRC35485S
Torque: 5.2 kg-cm (72 oz-in) at 4.8V
Length: 39.8mm (1.57")
Width: 19.8mm (0.78")
Height: 38.0mm (1.49")
Weight: 45g (1.59oz)
Reviews for Hitec HS-5485HB Digital Servo HRC35485S
No customer reviews for the moment.