Hobbico VoltWatch2 4.8V/6V Rx Battery Monitor HCAP0332
Hobbico VoltWatch2 4.8V/6V Rx Battery Monitor
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Hobbico VoltWatch2 4.8V/6V Rx Battery Monitor HCAP0332
This is the VoltWatch2 on-board receiver battery monitor for 4.8V and 6V NiCd and NiMH receiver packs. This mounts on the outside of the airplane, so you can see at a glance the status of the receiver battery mounted inside.
- 7-LEDs provide instant, accurate battery voltage status of Low, Safe, or Max.
- Only one LED glows at a time
- Small switch to select 4.8V or 6V battery
- Very lightweight, only .15oz (4.3g) unit can mount on the side of the fuselage, or under the plane's canopy
- Draws amazingly low current - from 4-34mA depending on the battery voltage
- Plugs into any open receiver channel using a Futaba J connector
Includes: One VoltWatch2 on-board receiver battery monitor with Futaba J plug and one 1.5"x1" piece of double sided mounting tape
Requires: Plugging into any unused receiver port and mounting onto the airplane with double-sided tape
Length: 1.65" (42mm)
Width: .63" (16mm)
Height: .16" (4mm)
Weight: .15oz (4.3 grams)
Current Draw: approx 4-34mA
Lead Length: 198mm (7.79")
Note: This has a Futaba J connector pre-installed. For radios other than Futaba, you will have to change or modify the plug.
Specifications for Hobbico VoltWatch2 4.8V/6V Rx Battery Monitor HCAP0332
|Batteries & Accessories|
Reviews for Hobbico VoltWatch2 4.8V/6V Rx Battery Monitor HCAP0332
No customer reviews for the moment.