Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
New from HPI Racing is this Subaru Impreza that features custom PROVA bodywork. PROVA makes the high tech carbon fiber aero parts used on the full size HPI Racing Subaru Impreza that competed in the Super Taikyu endurance series in Japan. This R/C version takes the standard Subaru Impreza and adds a PROVA front air dam, bumper, side skirts, and rear bumper. A 3D molded nylon racing wing, headlight buckets, and a giant sheet of flexible vinyl decals are included. Available in 200mm for a perfect fit on most nitro 1/10th scale touring cars, this body can also fit on 190mm touring cars with the use of wide offset wheels. This body is clear and uncut.
* Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
* Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
* A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
* The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
* Molded from 0.030" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
* Molded nylon 3D wing and mounts
* This is an officially licensed replica
Cutting with body scissors and painting
Length: 18" (456mm)
Width: 8" (203mm)
Height: 5-1/2 (140mm)
|Bodies & Accessories|
No customer reviews for the moment.