Kyosho Ultima RB6 Readyset EP 1/10 2WD KYO30858B
This is the Kyosho Ultima RB6 Readyset EP 2WD electric power 1/10 scale ready to run R/C buggy.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Kyosho Ultima RB6 Readyset EP 1/10 2WD KYO30858B
This is the Kyosho Ultima RB6 Readyset EP 2WD.
Shortly after winning the 2013 Japan National Electric Off-Road Championship, the Kyosho ULTIMA RB6 claimed the 2WD Racing Buggy World Championship! This world champion chassis has been enhanced with easy control and handling in this Readyset.
The black anodized Duralumin main chassis provides superior strength and durability in combination with the uniquely designed resin side guards to maintain rigidity in pitching direction while using flexibility for roll direction. In addition, increased height of the chassis bottom under the rear unit limits contact as well as produces greater stability and control under a wide range of conditions. The inverted gull wing shape of the rear suspension arms realize progressive shock movement that makes it hard for the suspension to bottom out and utilizes the full range of suspension stroke to deliver secure road grip.
The set is fully equipped to race with advanced setting parts such as 3-stage caster angle adjustment. At the center of the power train is a sensorless brushless motor that delivers more than enough power through the ESC specially designed for the RB6 that can be used with either Ni-MH or Li-Po batteries. A pre-cut and pre-painted body is also included in this fully pre-assembled Readyset that only requires a charged battery for the chassis and batteries for the transmitter to run. This world Champion machine is designed to be easy to drive and the Readyset delivers this in an unbeatable package.
Includes: Factory assembled chassis with R/C unit installed, Complete printed body, 2.4GHz Syncro KT-201 R/C system installed, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5mm L hex wrench and Cross wrench for wheel nuts
- Battery/Ni-MH 7.2V-2200-5000, Li-Po 2-cell 7.4V-4000-5000 (Deans type connector)
- 4 x AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
Specifications for Kyosho Ultima RB6 Readyset EP 1/10 2WD KYO30858B
|Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 1|
Tread (F/R): 221mm/201mm (precision adjustment of front with bush direction)
Tire (F/R): 80 x 29mm/86 x 43mm
Gear Ratio: 2.6:1 (2nd)
Weight: 1,620g (approx.)
Motor: Kv 2700 sensorless brushless
R/C System: 2.4GHz 2ch Perfex KT-201
ESC: R10 sport
- Design based on the 2013 electric off-road World Champion ‘RB6’ chassis.
- Fully factory assembled Readyset.
- Installed 2.4GHz R/C system features KS-201 steering servo with aluminum heatsink case.
- Perfex KT-201 transmitter features large LCD screen and various additional functions.
- Kv 2700 sensorless brushless motor is pre-installed.
- Large capacity ESC ‘R10 sport’ with switch delivers plenty of power output.
- Servo saver included as standard.
- Turnbuckle tie rods and upper arms can be adjusted without removal.
- Replaceable bushes allow 3 caster angle settings: 4°/2°/0°.
- Rear motor mount specification provides easy control on any course.
- Features one-piece shock caps.
- Compatible with Ni-MH and Li-Po batteries. (Deans type connector)
- Reinforced idler gear delivers tough performance.
- Slipper clutch included as standard.
Reviews for Kyosho Ultima RB6 Readyset EP 1/10 2WD KYO30858B
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Kyosho Ultima RB6 Readyset EP 1/10 2WD KYO30858B
How fast is it?
This goes approximately 30 MPH.