LRP High Power Soldering Station LRP65800
This is the High Power Soldering Station LRP65800 by LRP
Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about LRP High Power Soldering Station LRP65800This is the LRP High Power Soldering Station. This soldering station is recommended for modelers 14 years and older.
- Magnetic AutoSleep/AutoWakeUp function for increased tip life
- Handle with foam rubber grip
- Large multifunction display with blue backlight
- Microprocessor controlled, fully digital for fast response temperature and power control
- 90W power rating and 400kHz electromagnetic heating element for perfect solder joints on batteries, motors, speed controls and more
- Painted metal base with integrated storage for replacement tips
- 5mm and 1.2mm tips, tips can be replaced in seconds without tools
- Worldwide operation, 100-240VAC input range with input cords for Europe and US/Japan electrical outlets
- Ninety day limited warranty through the manufacturer (LRP) - non-European countries only
One LRP High Power Soldering Station with two power cords, iron with rubber grip, two tips, and power lead, metal base, sponge and an instruction manual
Solder such as STAR2000
Specifications for LRP High Power Soldering Station LRP65800
Output Power: 90 Watt
Output Voltage: 48 Volt
Operating Frequency: 400 KHz
Operating Temperature Range: 80 - 480 degrees C
Sleeping Temperature Range: 50 - 250 degrees C
Auto Sleep Timer: 0-250 min
Auto Shutdown Timer: 0-250 min
Temperature Stability: +-2 degrees C
Heating Element: Electromagnetic
Handle Cord Length: 4.6' (1.4m)
Handle Length: 7.1" (180mm)
Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.1 x 4.7" (155 x 78 x 120mm)
Weight: 2.2lbs (1.0kg)
Reviews for LRP High Power Soldering Station LRP65800
"Greg Tanous toy designer "
"LRP soldering station review"
"I bought it be cause traditional soldering tools from the hardware store was near impossible and frustrating. The LRP unit works great - the best 200 I ever spent! "
Recommended to buy: Yes
Questions and answers about LRP High Power Soldering Station LRP65800
How many watts and what temp.can it reach? Will it do 950 degree F or better ? Can the tips be change to different temps ?
This soldering station provides 90W of power and a 400kHz electromagnetic heating element. Tips can be replaced in seconds with out tools and includes a 5mm and 1.2mm tips. Operating temperature range is 80 - 480°C.