More information about Novak Boss VTA Motor Brushless 25.5T NVK3626V
This is the Novak Boss VTA Brushless Motor 25.5T.
- Meets ROAR and IFMAR specifications
- Sensor-based for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- assembly, wound stator, bearing cap, hardware, sleeve and both end bells
- Oversized front bearing [1/2"x 3/16"(12.7 x 4.8mm)] for increased load handling and bearing life
- Adjustable mechanical motor timing to fine-tune the motor's feel and power band
- Constructed of high quality materials and proven design
- High quality brushless sensor-based motor approved for USVTA racing
- Vented end bell design for increased airflow and reduce operating temps
- Completely rebuildable design with removable shielded sensor harness, rotor, sensor
- High performance sintered Neodymium rotor magnetized by Novak
- Heavy-duty solder tabs
- Meets RoHS compliance and includes 120-Day Warranty (through the manufacturer)
- Designed and manufactured by Team Novak in Irvine, California using the best components from around the globe. All brushless motors are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!
The Novak Ballistic Boss VTA Edition Brushless Motor is an updated motor that uses the original Ballistic Spec 25.5T stator, and adds updated cooling vents and end bells to improve the longevity of your investment. Updated parts and bearings have been used to streamline the motor’s finish and fit. The standard Neo 12.3mm rotor returns as the proven choice for long life and efficiency. The Novak Ballistic Boss VTA motor meets the Trans-Am Association’s guidelines and will ensure you with a fun and exciting day at the track
The Boss VTA Edition 25.5T motor has been developed to perform alongside the Ballistic 25.5T VTA motors to offer consistent and fair competition. VTA has been growing racing across the nation, and Novak is proud to support the VTA and their efforts to continue growing simple fun and fair racing for all levels of ability and talent.
Novak’s Ballistic Boss VTA Edition Brushless Motor features a removable sensor harness, an easy-to-adjust timing assembly, and a completely rebuild-able construction, including the interchangeable stator. Each Ballistic Boss VTA motor is built, electronically timed, and tested by experienced motor technicians at the Novak factory in Irvine, California. Novak takes pride in bringing a USA-made product to the USVTA world of racing.
Motor Turn: 25.5T
Part Number: 3626V
Motor Size (540): 2.07" x 1.41" (52.6 x 35.8mm)
Motor Weight: 6.2 oz. (175.8g)
Shaft Diameter (inches): 0.125
Kv (Unloaded): 1,550 RPM/volt
Magnetic Material: Sintered Neodymium