More information about Novak Vulcan Modified Brushless Motor 6.5T NVK3656
This is the brand new Novak 6.5T Modified Brushless Vulcan Motor.
- One-piece front can with large vents to ensure proper bearing alignment and maximum airflow
- Sensor-based system for excellent torque and low-speed driveability
- Adjustable motor timing to allow fine tuning of motor feel and power band
- Oversized front bearing [1/2” x 3/16” (12.7 x 4.8mm)] for increased load handling and bearing life
- Carries Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality, support and warranty (120 days)
- Pro modified racing motor featuring a high RPM stator hand wound with Novak's American Red Wire
- Engineered by Novak to meet ROAR specifications (pending approval)
- Rebuildable design with replaceable sensor harness, rotor, sensor board, hand-wound stator, sleeve, both end bells, ball bearings, and hardware
- Removable shielded sensor harness plugs into a silicone-sealed gasket to keep dirt and debris from damaging the motor’s sensor plug, and keeps your sensor harness secure
- Nickel-plated, sintered Neodymium rotor with a 0.125” pinion shaft that accepts all existing pinion gears
- Designed and manufactured by Team Novak in Irvine, California using the best components from around the globe. All brushless motors are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!
The newest Novak modified racing 540-size brushless motors have finally arrived! Novak’s Vulcan Mod motors are an all-new motor series, developed to offer a smooth, balanced delivery of amazing speed and power. Vulcan Mod motors take the proven, high-RPM stator blank, and use new combinations of Novak's pure-copper Red Wire to offer racers an updated and improved modified motor platform.
Not only are the stators and end bells new, but Novak’s engineers have fine-tuned the wire and winding specifications. This new high-RPM stator and wire sizing have proven to be a perfect blend of unstoppable power, yet is extremely easy to drive. Novak testers and factory drivers experienced faster lap times and noticed an improvement in performance.
A motor is nothing without its rotor. Novak motor rotors are tested and magnetized right under Novak's own roof in California. This means Novak’s rotors are the most reliable and consistent available. Vulcan Mod motors work with the entire line of tuning rotors, but include the king of efficiency, the 12.3mm neo rotor. This rotor has proven time and time again to be the perfect balance of RPM and power efficiency. If your conditions require a different power band, Novak offers a full line of tuning rotors to suit your racing needs.
The new Novak Vulcan motors have the same race-friendly, Ballistic brushless motor design and are completely rebuildable. At the track, repairs and service are a snap, allowing you to get back to turning laps right away. Replaceable sensor harness, replaceable sensor board, replacement tuning rotors, replaceable stator, replaceable end bells and bearings- you name it. If the motor has it, you can pick up the spare part and be back in action in no time!Includes:
One Novak 6.5T Modified Brushless Vulcan Motor