ParkZone Sport Cub Airplane BNF PKZ6880
This is the electric power ParkZone Sport Cub bind-n-fly R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about ParkZone Sport Cub Airplane BNF PKZ6880
This is the ParkZone
This Bind-N-Fly version comes equipped with a Spektrum DSMX 6-channel receiver with built-in AS3X (Artificial Stabilization - 3-aXis) technology. Using a combination of 3-axis sensing and exclusive flight control software, this system counters the effects of wind and turbulence so you can fly low and slow or nail
Requires: 4+ channel transmitter (5+ channels for optional flaps)
Accessories for ParkZone Sport Cub Airplane BNF PKZ6880
Specifications for ParkZone Sport Cub Airplane BNF PKZ6880
|Skill Level 1|
International Shipping Restriction
|International Shipping Restriction|
Wingspan: 51.0 in (1300mm)
Overall Length: 34.0 in (865mm)
Flying Weight: 33.3 oz (945 g)
Motor Size: 480 Brushless Motor 960Kv
Radio: 4+ channel (5+ channel for optional flaps) (required)
Prop Size: 9 x 6
Speed Control : 18 amp brushless ESC (installed)
Recommended Battery: 11.1V 3S 1300mAH LiPo battery (included)
Landing Gear: Yes
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Spektrum DSMX receiver with AS3X technology, installed
- Powerful 480-size, 960Kv BL outrunner motor, installed
- 18A brushless ESC, installed
- Aileron, elevator and rudder servos installed
- Durable Z-Foam construction
- Oversized tundra tires
- Leading edge vortex generators
- Designed to accept the HobbyZone Super Cub Float Set, sold separately
- Optional flap servo, sold separately
- Large, easy-access battery hatch
- Includes 3S 1300mAh 20C Li-Po battery
- Includes DC 3S Li-Po fast charger
- Requires a full-range 4+ channel (5+ channel with flaps) DSM2/DSMX transmitter, sold separately
Reviews for ParkZone Sport Cub Airplane BNF PKZ6880
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about ParkZone Sport Cub Airplane BNF PKZ6880
Will my futaba 9c super work with this receiver?
Unfortunately it will not.
I want to have working flaps and need to buy servo and extension wire, where do i find them?
You will need # PKZ1090 and # PKZ5403 you can contact us at 1-866-787-5487 or search online for these items.