ParkZone Sport Cub Airplane BNF PKZ6880
This is the electric power ParkZone Sport Cub bind-n-fly R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about ParkZone Sport Cub Airplane BNF PKZ6880
This is the ParkZone
This Bind-N-Fly version comes equipped with a Spektrum DSMX 6-channel receiver with built-in AS3X (Artificial Stabilization - 3-aXis) technology. Using a combination of 3-axis sensing and exclusive flight control software, this system counters the effects of wind and turbulence so you can fly low and slow or nail
Requires: 4+ channel transmitter (5+ channels for optional flaps)
Accessories for ParkZone Sport Cub Airplane BNF PKZ6880
Specifications for ParkZone Sport Cub Airplane BNF PKZ6880
|Skill Level 1|
International Shipping Restriction
|International Shipping Restriction|
Wingspan: 51.0 in (1300mm)
Overall Length: 34.0 in (865mm)
Flying Weight: 33.3 oz (945 g)
Motor Size: 480 Brushless Motor 960Kv
Radio: 4+ channel (5+ channel for optional flaps) (required)
Prop Size: 9 x 6
Speed Control : 18 amp brushless ESC (installed)
Recommended Battery: 11.1V 3S 1300mAH LiPo battery (included)
Landing Gear: Yes
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Spektrum DSMX receiver with AS3X technology, installed
- Powerful 480-size, 960Kv BL outrunner motor, installed
- 18A brushless ESC, installed
- Aileron, elevator and rudder servos installed
- Durable Z-Foam construction
- Oversized tundra tires
- Leading edge vortex generators
- Designed to accept the HobbyZone Super Cub Float Set, sold separately
- Optional flap servo, sold separately
- Large, easy-access battery hatch
- Includes 3S 1300mAh 20C Li-Po battery
- Includes DC 3S Li-Po fast charger
- Requires a full-range 4+ channel (5+ channel with flaps) DSM2/DSMX transmitter, sold separately
Reviews for ParkZone Sport Cub Airplane BNF PKZ6880
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about ParkZone Sport Cub Airplane BNF PKZ6880
I need to buy a new elevator servo and a new rudder servo for my Parkzone Sportcub.
Which servos do I need?
Here are the part numbers of the servos for each function, you can copy and past the number into our search box and they should pull right up, 2 Aileron Servos # PKZ1081, 1 Elevator Servo # PKZ1080 and 1 Rudder Servo # PKZ1090.
Will my futaba 9c super work with this receiver?
Unfortunately it will not.
I want to have working flaps and need to buy servo and extension wire, where do i find them?
You will need # PKZ1090 and # PKZ5403 you can contact us at 1-866-787-5487 or search online for these items.