Warning: Last items in stock!
The Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon body. Rugged, tough and soon to be classic styling are now available from Pro-Line for 1:10 Scale Builders and Rock Crawler owners.
The Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon is one of the first RC bodies to offer innovative hi-detail features such as front and rear bumpers and taillight lenses that are easily attached with double stick tape or hardware of your choice. It's Jeep® styling is a perfect match to it's full size counterpart that made it an automotive classic.
Made from super strong Lexan material, the Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon is ready for off-roading in a dirt field or rock mountain near you.
* Made with Genuine GE Lexan®
* Fits 12.3" Wheelbase Rigs
* Classic body lines
* Paint then peel overspray film, sticker sheet,and window masks included
* ** Double sided servo tape needed to install bumpers ** NOT INCLUDED
* * Extended rear body post are required ** NOT INCLUDED
When mounting on an Axial SCX10, Axial's AX80031 body post is required.
* Clear Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Body
* Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon decal sheet
* Window mask included
* Paint-then-peel overspray film included
Length: 17.8" (452mm)
Width: 6.5" (165mm)
Height: 5.6" (142mm)
Wheel Base: 12.5" (317mm)
|Bodies & Accessories|
"Nice detailed body"
"Decent fit for a Redcat Rockslide 1/10. Bumpers are a nice touch but have to be fastened separately. No instructions, you just have to wing it."
Recommended to buy: Yes
will this fit on the axial wraith with out to much cutting on it
The wheelbase of the Wraith is 353mm and this body has a wheelbase of 317mm so you would have to split the difference when mounting it and probably trim the fenders to make it fit and look proportionate. For the Wraith we would recommend part # PRO338000.
What is the stock wheel base for an SCX10?
The stock Deadbolt SCX10 has a wheelbase of 12" (305mm) .