This is the Associated Apex Touring V-Type RTR. Associated’s exciting new line of sport-level products, the Qualifier Series, were designed to be easy to use, lower cost, durable, and provide an easy way to get into the RC hobby.
- Water-resistant XP SC500-BL brushless electronic speed control with Deans Ultra Plug (2S-3S LiPo compatible)
- XP2G 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio System
- Composite modular chassis accepts NiMH or LiPo type batteries
- Factory-finished authentic touring car body
- Steel CVA drive axles front and rear
- Sealed metal gear differentials
- Fully assembled Ready-To-Run shaft-drive 4WD Touring Car
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV 540 brushless motor
- Reedy WolfPack 6-cell NiMH battery with Deans Ultra Plug connector included
- Ten-spoke touring wheels with high-grip racing tires
- Fluid filled adjustable shock absorbers
- Metric hardware and ball bearings throughout
The Associated Apex Touring Car is the newest release from the successful and popular Qualifier Series. It’s a fully assembled, Reedy brushless-powered, Ready-to-Run, 4WD touring car that even includes a Reedy WolfPack 6-cell battery that comes pre-wired with a Deans power connector.
Additional features include the XP2G 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio System and XP water-resistant speed control. Imperfections in the road are managed by four fluid-filled, adjustable, coil-over shocks. The rear and front sealed gear differentials are connected together with a tough aluminum drive shaft that handles all of the Reedy brushless power. The treaded high grip racing tires are mounted on 10-Spoke hex drive wheels, and it’s topped off with a custom Team Lucas detailed race body.
Six (6) AA batteries
NiMH battery charger with Deans Ultra Plug connector