This is the Associated SC10RS RTR with the Hart and Huntington Body Trim.
The Hart and Huntington Off-Road Race Team is a force to be reckoned with, because they are stacked with some real heavy-hitting talent! The successful team consists of short-course vets Josh Merrell and Rob 'Fig' Naughton, FMX legend Carey Hart, and 2011's Pro Buggy Champion Ryan Beat. With a team like that, it's no wonder why the competition is more than just a little worried!
- Chassis is a molded composite low CG design with side nerf bars and a hinged battery hold down strap that fits NiMH and LiPo battery packs
- Rear wheel drive with steel rear dogbone drive shafts
- Associated Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Associated XP3-SS 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with metal gear steering servo
- Associated XP SC700 brushless ESC that’s compatible with LiPo cutoff and Deans Ultra Plug battery connector
- V2 oil-filled shocks with blue aluminum bodies
- Body is 0.040" (1mm) thick, painted and trimmed
- 87 tooth spur gear
- Dual sided slipper clutch, externally adjustable
- KMC style wheels, 3" (76mm) diameter, 1.6" (41mm) wide, black in color
- Multi terrain scale tires with reinforced sidewalls, 4.25" (108mm) diameter, 1.7" (43mm) wide
- Adjustable caster, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis, includes Factory Team Arm Mounts (ASCC7487) that allow four choices of rear toe-in for different track conditions
- Adjustable camber, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Front and rear bumpers with functional rear rubber mud flaps
- 14 rubber sealed ball bearings
- Fully adjustable suspension with steel turnbuckles
- Angled bellcrank "coplanar" steering with integral servo saver
Associated's SC10RS (Race-Spec) is a Ready-To-Run (or RTR) RC replica of the trucks that are driven by the Hart and Huntington Off-Road Race Team in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. The Associated SC10 has won the 2010, 2011 and 2012 R.O.A.R. National Championships, and has received some unbelievable upgrades along the way.
For the SC10RS, these improvements include a Reedy 3300 KV Brushless Motor, water-resistant, high-power XP SC700 Brushless Speed Control, and a water-resistant, enclosed receiver box. The suspension has also been upgraded with the addition of adjustable, blue-anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks.
The 2.6:1 ratio gearbox comes with an externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch and a heavy-duty sealed gear differential. The new KMC replica hex-drive wheels come standard on the Associated SC10RS with high-traction JConcepts racing compound rear tires and inserts for more grip. The included XP 2.4GHz radio system and metal gear steering servo round out the SC10RS as a potent short-course race machine!
All decals are included to make your choice of the four different trucks!
SC10 RS Short Course Race Truck from Associated with tires, wheels, ESC, painted body, brushless motor, 2.4GHz radio and instruction manual
Transmitter Batteries: Eight AA-size
Battery: 7.4V, at least 3000mAh 25C LiPo with Deans connector
Battery Charger: LiPo compatible for selected battery
Building and track equipment