- Low center of gravity transmission with 4.09:1 ratio produces the ultimate in torque with proven ability to transmit all the power to the ground, which makes for ground-shaking speeds not usually seen in RTRs
- V2 Dual disc slipper clutch
- Modular radio tray that easily removes for cleaning and maintenance, and protects the receiver against fuel spills during pit stops
- Optional high capacity 150cc fuel tank fits in standard radio tray for longer run times
- Special tuned exhaust system, which produces a perfect balance of maximum power and efficiency
- V2 Blue anodized aluminum shocks
- All-new sealed battery box
- Blue anodized aircraft aluminum chassis. Chassis design adds tremendous rigidity for the ultimate in consistency and handling
- Radical pre-painted body shell that any pro painter would be proud to produce
- Our proven #2918 AE .18X engine will shock customers with its power and speed
- High-traction JConcepts™ racing rear tires for consistent handling and long life
- Ball differential with lightweight outdrives
- Shielded bearings throughout the truck
- Glow igniter and fuel bottle included
- AE logo mud flaps
- Associated SC10GT is based on the proven GT2 platform, and is pre-built and ready-to-run straight from the factory. At the heart of the SC10GT RTR is the powerful Team Associated .18X pull-start engine with tuned exhaust system to deliver the performance.
Its nitro horsepower is transferred to the ground through the externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch and the 4.09:1 ratio gearbox. A heavy-duty ball differential with lightened outdrives turns the rear wheels, which are mounted with high-traction JConcepts racing tires for superior grip.
The Associated SC10GT RTR soaks up the bumps with the four-wheel independent suspension featuring adjustable blue anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V2 coil-over shocks.
Controlling all of the action in your hands is the included 2.4GHz radio system that makes it easy to drive the SC10GT RTR right where you want it to go. The Associated SC10GT RTR is pure nitro fun at its best! If you’re ready to step up to the nitro challenge, Team Associated has your new truck waiting for you!
RTR Associated SC10GT Short Course Race Truck with XP2G Radio System, .18X Engine, Fuel Bottle, D size Glow Starter, Painted Body and InstructionsRequired:
D-size cell for igniter
AA batteries, qty 12
Fuel, 20%-30% only