Spektrum DX6 6-Channel DSMX Tx AR610 Rx Mode 2 SPM6700
This is the Spektrum DX6 6-channel DSMX transmitter with an AR610 receiver included, Mode 2.
Currently Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Spektrum DX6 6-Channel DSMX Tx AR610 Rx Mode 2 SPM6700This is the Spektrum DX6 6-Channel DSMX Transmitter with an AR610 Receiver included, Mode 2. The Spektrum DX6 has been designed from the ground up to deliver more than you could ever expect from a 6-channel transmitter in this price range.
- Capable of storing 250 models on the transmitter, expandable further by saving on an SD card or PC
- Includes Voice Alerts and Wireless trainer out of the box
- Easy to use AirWare software offers the same proven programming found in more expensive radios
- AR610 6 Channel full range receiver included
- Supports the most popular Spektrum Telemetry sensors
- 5 programmable mixes - all mixes are selectable to be normal or 7 point curve multi-point mixes
- 7 Swashplate types
- 7 aircraft wing types and 5 tail types
- 7-point throttle (air and heli) and pitch curves (heli) Adjustable for smooth throttle and pitch curves
- Advanced DSMX technology (DSM2 compatible)
- Activate bind mode from the menu or a button without having to power off
- Ergonomically designed case with comfortable rubber grips
- Direct System Menu Access mean there is no need to power off the transmitter to access all menus
- Supports Air/Heli/Sailplane modelypes
- Smooth, precise Four Bearing Gimbals
- Programming capability for most sailplanes, can support 4 Sailplane wing types and 3 tail types
- Includes 4 AA Alkaline batteries, optional Lithium Ion battery with charger (available separately)
- Dual Aileron, Elevon, and V-Tail Differential
- Intuitive SimpleScroll programming interface
- SD card slot for updating firmware, expanding memory and sharing setups
With voice alerts, Spektrum’s DX6 allows you to keep tabs on important functions without taking your eyes off flying. They can be programmed to report telemetry information on demand or call out what flight mode you’ve chosen. If an alarm goes off, you won’t have to look at the transmitter display to see what’s happening; the Spektrum DX6 will tell you.
In addition to its extensive heli and airplane programming, the DX6 also includes an impressive list of programming features for sailplanes. The intuitive SimpleScroll programming interface makes all of these functions incredibly easy to access and use. Five available flight modes, 3 tail types, 4 wing types,a flap-to-elevator curve mix – all this and more.
The included AR610 receiver combines the speed and precision of Spektrum DSMX control with the signal security of an active amplified antenna. Because it's amplified, it can pick out its transmitter’s signal with remarkable clarity in noisy 2.4GHz environments. This antenna enables the receiver to “see around” reflective materials on a modelnd avoid polarization blind spots. The AR610 also includes a data port for use with Spektrum telemetry modules and the Flight Log signal monitor.
Specifications for Spektrum DX6 6-Channel DSMX Tx AR610 Rx Mode 2 SPM6700
International Shipping Restriction
|International Shipping Restriction|
Receiver: AR610 included
Model Memory: 250
Modes: User Selectable Mode 1-4
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: 4 AA batteries (Included)
Reviews for Spektrum DX6 6-Channel DSMX Tx AR610 Rx Mode 2 SPM6700
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Spektrum DX6 6-Channel DSMX Tx AR610 Rx Mode 2 SPM6700
What does DMSX and DSM2 mean?
Spektrum first came out with DSM, then came out with the DSM2 that proved to have limitations for longer ranges and large numbers of models in the air at once. Now they have released the DSMX where frequency hops and DSMX frequency shifts are coordinated using the most advanced FHSS algorithm ever seen in an RC application. Unlike other FHSS transmitters that all hop in the same fixed patterns, every DSMX transmitter has its own unique frequency shift pattern calculated using its GUID (Globally Unique Identifier). And each pattern uses just 23 channels in the 2.4GHz spectrum.
By adding the agility of unique frequency shifts to the superior interference resistance of a wideband signal, and limiting those shifts to a smaller portion of the 2.4 band, DSMX transmitters provide on-channel interference protection that is simply second to none. The result is a quicker reconnect time and superb response in the noisiest 2.4GHz environment.