Sullivan Pushrods,36" Cable .032" w/Clevis SULS507
Sullivan Pushrods,36" Cable .032" w/Clevis
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Sullivan Pushrods,36" Cable .032" w/Clevis SULS507
This is one 36" (.032") metal cable Gold-N-Rod push rod system from Sullivan.
- Stranded stainless steel cables combine high strength with maximum flexibility
- Cables are plated for easy soldering to connecters
- Each brass plated Gold-N-Clevis is constructed of tempered steel with an interlocking collar, welded pin and an exclusive steel retaining clip to prevent accidental opening
- Excellent for throttle control, all control surfaces on small to medium size aircraft, retracts and double cable installations
- Good for medium duty control systems in cars, boats and helicopters
- Detailed installation instructions
- Used to connect servo arms in the model to the model's control surfaces
- Made to tight tolerances to insure smooth operation with minimum friction
- Comes complete with Gold-N-Clevises and other installation hardware in standard thread sizes
Includes: Pushcable, pushrod cover and all necessary hardware
Length: 36" (914mm)
Min. Radius: 1-1/2" (38mm)
Cable Size: .032" (0.81mm)
Thread Size: 2-56
Specifications for Sullivan Pushrods,36" Cable .032" w/Clevis SULS507
Reviews for Sullivan Pushrods,36" Cable .032" w/Clevis SULS507
No customer reviews for the moment.