Top Flite Nobler C/L .35-.46 ARF 50.5 TOPA1005
This is the nitro power Top Flite Nobler almost ready to fly R/C airplane, aircraft, plane, jet, airship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Top Flite Nobler C/L .35-.46 ARF 50.5 TOPA1005
Top Flite brings back the fun of control line flying with the ease of modern, high quality ARF construction! The Nobler. It took your breath away with its agility. It won countless stunt titles with its performance. And now, over a half-century after its introduction, it's back to resume its reign as the pole-setter for control line performance and to raise the bar on construction ease.
Arrives 90% prebuilt, with lead-outs and bellcrank already in place! Constructed from light, interlocking balsa and ply parts for easy alignment, straight structures and stress-resistant strength. Features the trim scheme from the original box done in glowing MonoKote film. Competition capable as is. Reproduces the instantaneous response and superb stunt agility of the title-taking original with the same simple elevator-flap linkage.
Response is as quick and sharp as it always was and assembly is easier than ever before. The Nobler can be ready for its first flight just 8-10 hours after it comes out of the box.
A painted fiberglass cowl not only eliminates shaping and finishing work, but enhances the Nobler's long, sleek look.
Includes: Pre-built and covered fuselage wing and tail sections, wheels, decals, hinges, hardware, fiberglass cowl, wooden engine mount, plastic fuel tank, pushrods, and photo-illustrated manual
- Engine: .35-.46 cu in (5.7-7.5cc) 2-stroke
- Muffler: Stock type supplied with engine, Control line, handle, and connectors
- Misc. Items: medium fuel tubing, spinner, fuel filter, propeller, fuel line plug, building and field equipment
Accessories for Top Flite Nobler C/L .35-.46 ARF 50.5 TOPA1005
Specifications for Top Flite Nobler C/L .35-.46 ARF 50.5 TOPA1005
|Almost Ready to Fly|
|Skill Level 4|
Wingspan: 50.5" (1285")
Wing Area: 500 sq/in (32.2 sq/dm)
Wing Loading: 12-14oz. sq/ft (37-43g sq/dm)
Weight: 42-50oz (1190-1420g)
Length: 38.5" (980mm) tip of rudder to tip of spinner
Airfoil: Fully symmetrical
Center of Gravity: 2½" (65mm) Back from the wing's leading edge on both sides of the belly pan
- Construction: Balsa and plywood
- Wings: One-piece, pre-covered with pre-installed bellcrank and cable lead-outs
- Covering: Factory applied adhesive backed Top Flite MonoKote
- Cowling: Pre-painted, fiberglass-reinforced
- Canopy: Single, clear
- Landing Gear: Pre-bent fixed wire, .12" (3mm) diameter with two 2½" (65mm) foam wheels, .059" (1.5mm) diameter tail wheel wire with one ¾" (19mm) foam wheel
- Engine Mount: Wooden non-adjustable, built-in to fuselage
- Building Time: Ready to fly in only 4-6 hours
- Warranty Period (by the manufacturer): Top Flite warrants this kit free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. Warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
Reviews for Top Flite Nobler C/L .35-.46 ARF 50.5 TOPA1005
No customer reviews for the moment.