Traxxas Bandit 1/10 Electric Buggy RTR with ID Technology TRA24054-1
This is the Traxxas Bandit Electric Power Ready to Run 1/10 Radio Control Buggy
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Traxxas Bandit 1/10 Electric Buggy RTR with ID Technology TRA24054-1
This is the 1/10 scale Traxxas Bandit RTR Sports Buggy with a TQ 2.4GHZ Radio and iD Technology included. The Traxxas Bandit has completely redefined traditional buggy performance by the creation of a whole new class of Extreme Sports Buggy. The Bandit RTR offers the highest levels of action, speed, and fun that'll instantly make it one of your favorites for every kind of R/C driving excitement.
The Traxxas Bandit RTR is fully loaded with engineered performance features, like the advanced Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch. This patent-pending design delivers smooth, consistent traction control and allows precise adjustment. The durable, fiber-composite chassis offers an inline battery position for a low polar moment of inertia and was designed for exceptional rigidity. That's engineering speak that translates into nimble handling and lightening-fast response. The low-profile "lay-down" steering servo mounting system further enhances the Traxxas Bandit's already low CG design. The Bandit offers superior cornering and stability thanks to its live axle front and centered kingpin and suspension. Transmitting the power to the wheels is an efficient 3-gear variable-ratio transmission, topped off with smooth-running telescoping driveshafts and sealed ball bearings. In addition to those advanced features, the factory-installed planetary differential is Traxxas-Tough with hardened steel gears that never need adjusting! Perfect for long-lasting, all-day fun.
- One Traxxas Bandit XL-5 with Titan 12T motor
- 7-cell 8.4V NiMH hump battery with iD Technology
- 4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Waterproof XL-5 ESC
- 2.4GHz radio system
- Accessory pinion gear
- Quick Start guide
Radio Batteries: (4) AA size
Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Note: If purchasing additional batteries with this model please view the Traxxas battery application guide since some battery packs will not fit every application and some require the purchase of a battery expansion kit.
Please Note: Body color/design may differ from image shown. You may not receive the color or design as shown on the image above as they are chosen randomly at the time of shipment.
If you would like a specific body please add a comment on the checkout page. We will do our best to honor your request. If the color you request is not available we will move to a second available choice if provided or send what we have available at the time of shipment.
Accessories for Traxxas Bandit 1/10 Electric Buggy RTR with ID Technology TRA24054-1
Specifications for Traxxas Bandit 1/10 Electric Buggy RTR with ID Technology TRA24054-1
|Ready to Run|
|Skill Level 1|
|Manufacturer does not allow discount coupons on this item.|
Length: 22.36 inches (568mm)
Front Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
Rear Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
Weight: 76.2oz (2.16kg)
Height (overall): 8.425 inches (214mm)
Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm)
Front Shock Length: Long
Rear Shock Length: XXLong
Front Tires: Traxxas SCT 2.2"
Rear Tires: Traxxas SCT 2.2"
Front Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish
Rear Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish
Speed Control Type: Waterproof XL-5 ESC
Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-turn)
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.58)
Differential Type: Steel Composite Planetary
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Metal Gear Magnum 272™
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Center Ground Clearance: 3.5 inches (89mm)
Top Speed: 30+mph*
Skill Level: 1
Radio System: TQ™ 2.4GHz (3-channel)
Included Batteries: Traxxas iD Power Cell
Battery (NiMH, 7-C Stick)
Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow.
- Waterproof receiver box.
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas 2056 steering servo.
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- Bandit reaches speeds in excess of 35mph using the included
optional 31-tooth pinion gear.*
- High-performance waterproof XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control.
- Three Drive Profiles
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Innovative watersealed design
- Efficient Magnum 272™ three-gear transmission with ball bearings.
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor
guard for extra protection.
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system (patent pending).
- External gear cover with easy slipper clutch access.
- Reliable planetary gear differential.
- Telescoping U-joint driveshafts.
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis.
- Durable gray chassis components offer a fresh tech look.
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis.
- Easy access battery compartment.
- New easy to remove and re-install wing mounting system
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology.
- White powder coated shock springs feature a new responsive spring rate.
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment.
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability.
- Alias™ 2.2" step-pin rear tires and Alias ribbed front tires offer superior
- Bandit's Alias step-pin rear tires come pre-glued on mirror-chrome five-spoke Tracer™ wheels.
- ProGraphix® multi-colored painted body is available in red,
blue, black, and silver.
- Bandit is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability.
Resources for Traxxas Bandit 1/10 Electric Buggy RTR with ID Technology TRA24054-1
Reviews for Traxxas Bandit 1/10 Electric Buggy RTR with ID Technology TRA24054-1
Absolute must own! Hours of fun!
I have had many rc items before, but this little "Bandit" is probably the most fun ive had with anything RC. I had the misfortune of breaking my Bulk Head piece on the first day from accidentally running head on into a curb but it was a breeze to replace, I would recommend purchasing the Front Bumper from RPM to protect this instead of the little "NUB" of a bumper that comes stock.
Recommended to buy: Yes
Cool little Car!
Overall it is a great little electric car. High quality is expected from Traxxas and I was pleased to give this to my son for Christmas he loves it. The only negative is that the charger it comes with is a car charger only which takes 45 mins or more to charge. So unless you get an inverter, or want to let you car running in the driveway for an hour. You will need to spend another 50 bucks for a decent charger.
Recommended to buy: Yes
"warren tarkington "
"I love this thing!! It is really fast for a rtr buggy,i have upgraded some parts and new anaconda tires,black chrome wheels,front shock tower and aluminum front bumper and wheelie bar because when you hit full throttle the front end goes up in the air lol! I am really pleased with this and have plans to get a slash soon"
Recommended to buy: Yes
Questions and answers about Traxxas Bandit 1/10 Electric Buggy RTR with ID Technology TRA24054-1
How long does it take to ship
We try and get orders shipped as soon as we can, it looks like these are in stock so it should be able to ship the same or following working day depending on the time the order was placed.
Can it drive on grass or dirt?
Yes this can be ran on dirt and trimmed grass, since it is a buggy it is a bit lower to the ground so it might struggle or get stuck if the grass is too long but it does well in nicely trimmed grass.
Would it be better to buy the VXL Bandit just because of some of updates like the battery and charger?
The VXL would be a better choice over the XL-5 but the price point on this one is great as well so it really just depends on how much you want to spend. With the VXL version you get the TSM along with the brushless motor and ESC that is capable of much more power and is more efficient.
Does it come with every single thing except 4 AA batteries?
Yes, that is correct.
What is a good battery upgrade?
We would recommend upgrading to the TRA2970 charger and then the Traxxas 5800mAh 7.4-volt 2-cell 25C LiPo with iD Auto Battery Identification part number TRA2843X.