Tamiya Semi Scania R620 6x4 Highline 1/14 TAM56323
This is the Tamiya Scania R620 6x4 Highline electric power 1/14 scale unassembled radio control semi truck kit.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Tamiya Semi Scania R620 6x4 Highline 1/14 TAM56323
This is the 1/14 scale Tamiya Semi Scania R620 6x4 Highline Tractor Truck Kit. The Tamiya Semi Scania R620 6x4 Highline boasts a beautifully reproduced cabin that tilts forward separately from the fenders, just like the actual truck. The accurately modeled fenders themselves are removable for realistically depicting a low carrying load. Realistic chassis and suspension further add to the imposing form of this unique model.
Trucks are essential components of many logistics networks around the world. One such truck which can be seen on the roads carrying large loads is the biggest and most powerful Scania truck, the R620. This massive tractor truck features 3-axle and is approximately 458mm long. Beautifully reproduced cabin tilts forward separately from the fenders, just like the actual truck. The accurately modeled fenders themselves are removable for realistically depicting a low carrying load. Realistic chassis and suspension further add to the imposing form of this unique model.
Includes: One 1/14 scale Tamiya Semi Scania R620 6x4 Highline Tractor Truck Kit, 540 motor, tires, wheels, decal sheet, 3-speed transmission and instructions
- Radio: 4-channel with 4-channel receiver and analog or digital trim function
- Servos: Two standard size for steering and shifting
- Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TEU302BK (TAMM3178) recommended, do not use the Tamiya TEU101BK or the TEU104BK
- Battery: 6-cell stick
- Battery Charger: Timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint, building & track equipment
Accessories for Tamiya Semi Scania R620 6x4 Highline 1/14 TAM56323
Specifications for Tamiya Semi Scania R620 6x4 Highline 1/14 TAM56323
|Skill Level 4|
Length: 20.5" (520mm)
Width: 7.4" (187mm)
Height: 11.5" (293mm)
Low Gear: 1:32.49
2nd Gear: 1:17.66
3rd Gear: 1:10.66
- Ladder frame chassis with aluminum channels and resin cross members
- Tilt forward operation just like full-size truck, removable fenders to depict a low carrying load
- Shaft driven from front mounted motor to rear axles with are equipped with differentials
- RS540 Motor
- Three speed servo controlled constant mesh transmission
- Die cast metal front axle and reinforced resin rear axles float mounted on metal leaf springs and coil spring shocks
- Molded plastic cab, white in color tilts forward separately from fenders, clear plastic windows, separate grille, mirrors and other accessories add to realism
- Chrome plated plastic wheels
- Ten, treaded rubber tires
Reviews for Tamiya Semi Scania R620 6x4 Highline 1/14 TAM56323
"looks great 3 speed trans is a little complex but not bad had most built in 3 days"
Recommended to buy: Yes
Questions and answers about Tamiya Semi Scania R620 6x4 Highline 1/14 TAM56323
Hola cómo están. Como puedo hacer para comprar uno? Soy de Argentina, Neuquén! Que valor tiene ?
You can get the cost of shipping by placing items in your shopping cart on the website. View your shopping cart and Proceed to Checkout. On the first page of the checkout you will see Calculate Shipping Costs (Optional) which is where you can enter your country and postal code to see your options. This is available before you have to enter any address or payment information.
does it come with a controller im a kid so im just wondering its my first time
This is a kit which will require assembly and you will need to purchase these items separately: transmitter, receiver, servo, ESC, battery, charger.
What multi-function control unit goes with this one?
This one takes the "Euro Style" MFC-03 part number TAM56523.