Tamiya RC Ferrari F2012 (F104 Chassis) TAM58559
This is the Tamiya RC Ferrari F2012 (F104 Chassis) electric power 1/10 scale unassembled R/C on-road car kit.
Warning: Last items in stock!
More information about Tamiya RC Ferrari F2012 (F104 Chassis) TAM58559
This is the 1/10 scale Tamiya RC Ferrari F2012 on the F104 Chassis.
This is Tamiya’s ready to assemble electric powered R/C modelf the Ferrari F2012. The distinctive form of the body, including the complex front and rear wings as well as stepped front section, is accurately and beautifully reproduced and modelers can choose from two types of side pontoons. All this scale-realism is offered on the direct drive 2WD F104 chassis platform.
Includes: Tamiya Ferrari F2012 Racing Car kit, clear body, front and rear wings, decals, wheels, tires, motor and instructions
- Radio: 2-channel, small ESC and receiver recommended, standard servo
- Radio Batteries: Eight AA
- Battery: 6-cell stick pack with Tamiya type connector
- Battery Charger: Peak type recommended
- Building and track equipment
Accessories for Tamiya RC Ferrari F2012 (F104 Chassis) TAM58559
Specifications for Tamiya RC Ferrari F2012 (F104 Chassis) TAM58559
|Skill Level 4|
- Terrain use: on-road
- Drive type: pinion to spur gear
- Differential type: ball pressure plate
- Steering mechanism: direct servo
- Shock damper material: plastic
- Tire tread: slick
- Motor type: 540-brushed type
- Chassis material: FRP
- Adjustable camber: yes
- Adjustable ride height: yes
- Adjustable wheelbase: fixed
- Adjustable shock angle: fixed
- Adjustable toe angles: front only
- Adjustable gear ratio: yes
- Adjustable track width: fixed
- Construction type: assembly kit
- Drive-train: 2WD RWD
- Drive line: solid axle
- Suspension: independent front/solid axle rear
- Shock damper: friction damper
- Tire type: rubber
- Body material: Clear Polycarbonate
- Bearings: metal bushingss
- Sticker material: vinyl
Length: 16.6" (422mm)
Width: 7.8" (200mm)
Height: 3.9" (100mm)
Weight: 24oz (680g)
Length: 14" (356mm)
Width: 5.5" (140mm) at widest point
Height: 4" (102mm)
Reviews for Tamiya RC Ferrari F2012 (F104 Chassis) TAM58559
No customer reviews for the moment.
Questions and answers about Tamiya RC Ferrari F2012 (F104 Chassis) TAM58559
What is its top speed out of box?
This is a kit but once the RC is built and the additional item purchased and are installed with the stock motor it will go about 20-25 mph.